FourHeroes [2.6+] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

xAxNxAx

BadToTheBone
Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2010
Next To You
Re: FourHeroes (HighRate) [2.6+]

did any1 know what about this lagg dont let me connect in game character dont show and cant press start im trying that from 15 mins ago..DONT WORK!!

xAxNxAx

BadToTheBone
Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2010
Next To You

i made an acoount on there forum and cant see somt just top 10 poster's show me i acctive my account from my mail and still i can see top poster's ..so duno what is wrong...

kash12

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2004

i made an acoount on there forum and cant see somt just top 10 poster's show me i acctive my account from my mail and still i can see top poster's ..so duno what is wrong...

Send one of the admins a pm on the forums ( guys with red names) They'll sort your account out. Check for an activation email aswell.

Spyro18

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 1, 2004
Watford, England

Been years since i played Mir, and i am getting the hankering to give it ago, and this is the server i am mostly likely to try. Scanned through the thread seen alot of old names on it and so there will be people from back in the day. Will give it a download later and a play when i have some time, probably wont be a hardcore as i used to be but nice to get back into thing...

See you all in game later..

/Spyro

Celsius

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 31, 2008

No the server isn't down at the moment.

Daz317

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 19, 2007

Looking forward to the speed cap software getting installed, the last few months a certain few have been using sic's "tweaks" its just been silly. Will be fun seeing who is good on a level playing field.

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 2, 2004
Malaysia

forum down?i cant log in it show me ID doesnt exist error...?wats the happen

TheForgot

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 11, 2010

Yeah, server is down it seems.

kelvin09

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 13, 2008

how come server is down any idea when its back up?

TheForgot

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 11, 2010

If you join the serv, feel free to write a hello msg on forums, least we know you're here then ;o

Status
Not open for further replies.