FourHeroes [2.6+] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

LuckyDip

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
London
Re: FourHeroes [2.6] Discussion

right dunno if its a bug or not but its annoyed me.. i was lvling and had gone from 25 to 39% and died as i died it took away the 14% id made and put me bk to 25% can this please looked into?

Ignore this it is a little bug but reloged and the exp was there :)

---------- Post added 17-05-2012 at 12:52 AM ---------- Previous post was 12-05-2012 at 08:43 AM ----------

Cant Seem to make a new char i make it and it doesnt come up :S

Last edited:

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle

For some reason i can't login

Getting stuck at the "loading" screen after character select

Edit:

Just saw the forums.. nvm

Hany

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 28, 2005

Everything is back up and working.

Sorry for the misconvenience.

LuckyDip

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
London

ok so it says i need new exe ive ran patcher 3 times and nothing to download nebody know what i shud do?

Snufkin

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 27, 2011
Re: FourHeroes [2.6+]

Unbalanced server
Assassin class still broke
Missing official skills
Stupid luck system
Constant server issues

Too proud to fix it wemade style because they think they know better. Even double slash isn't showing correctly after all this time. Absolute slapdash server not to mention racist characters names still haven't been removed because Hany doesn't deem the N word offensive. Instead of fixing most things before and after the launch they just keep adding crap content for the high level 24/ 7 club. People cheating and duping too.

I have nothing good to say about this server apart from the Mud Wall PVP and the attempt at a speed cap to slow down the tweakers. It's the best of a bad bunch.

Williams

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 18, 2007

normally a good server team but have got this server wrong. To many changes from the start due to it being rushed and not tested, nothing really new, same caves, names, bosses from previous servers. Hopefully they are going to make a new server as this one has gone past its sell by date im affraid.

Praktica

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 16, 2009
England

Would highly advise people NOT to play this.
Ben just doesn't give a flying toss about whats going on ingame.

He makes these rules "No greifing and pushing people outa sz, youll get banned"
happened to me twice now and nothing.

Received homophobic abuse on there, he asked for proof before making a thread
I provided proof and basically got laughed at.

It's funny how hany has the right to ban people for "abusing his god".
But when its homophobic abuse its a whole different situation?

And lastly....
He "bans cheats"...
Yeah right my backside he bans than, morelike they pay him monthly instalments to stay on the damn server!

B_Underground guild on here is unbeleiveable.
The whole guild has speed & auto run cheats, constantly giving abuse and greifing people.
Ben also set another rule...
If you have SabukWall, you cant take MudWall.

Whats the first thing they go and do?
Whole guild turns up to MudWall straight after sabuk and takes it ofc.
What aload of bulls***

TERRIBLE SERVER TERRIBLE SERVICE

Never updated.
Unbalanced classes.
Never Active GM's.
Severs constantly lagging
Occasional Lagg Outs (daily)
Server completely goes down once every 2-3 days for around 3 hours out of the random. (Yesterday around 2am till 5-6 ish)

This server really needs removing from LOMCN.
And Ben & Hany need to say cheerio to LOMCN too, theyll probs start taking you for a ride =/

Playboy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jun 20, 2006
Grantham / Lincolnshire

Would highly advise people NOT to play this.
Ben just doesn't give a flying toss about whats going on ingame.

He makes these rules "No greifing and pushing people outa sz, youll get banned"
happened to me twice now and nothing.

Received homophobic abuse on there, he asked for proof before making a thread
I provided proof and basically got laughed at.

It's funny how hany has the right to ban people for "abusing his god".
But when its homophobic abuse its a whole different situation?

And lastly....
He "bans cheats"...
Yeah right my backside he bans than, morelike they pay him monthly instalments to stay on the damn server!

B_Underground guild on here is unbeleiveable.
The whole guild has speed & auto run cheats, constantly giving abuse and greifing people.
Ben also set another rule...
If you have SabukWall, you cant take MudWall.

Whats the first thing they go and do?
Whole guild turns up to MudWall straight after sabuk and takes it ofc.
What aload of bulls***

TERRIBLE SERVER TERRIBLE SERVICE

Never updated.
Unbalanced classes.
Never Active GM's.
Severs constantly lagging
Occasional Lagg Outs (daily)
Server completely goes down once every 2-3 days for around 3 hours out of the random. (Yesterday around 2am till 5-6 ish)

This server really needs removing from LOMCN.
And Ben & Hany need to say cheerio to LOMCN too, theyll probs start taking you for a ride =/

I Could not agree more with you tbh!! i think 4H should be removed from lomcn and bens other servers also.

Snufkin

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 27, 2011

Hany's a bastard, i mean he let's people get away with racism towards Black people with character names and such and refuses to ban them because he doesn't find it offensive...

<SOSO>

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 8, 2012

played it, and quit cuz of the cheaters...

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK

Dont like it dont play, but this is an advert thread, so can a mod please get rid of this spam and enforce the rules, which state they must post in the discussion thread not the advert?

and just so u know:

-We dont tolerate cheats, and we will ban when we have SOLID PROOF, not because u think some1 is too fast.
-We dont tolerate abuse, and we do ban when needed, but you all call each other gay fags and god knows wot else all day, its not a 1 way thing. However, that bein said we do hand out bans when its gettin a bit over the top
-Balance is something no1 can ever get right, because everyone is so god dam up their own arse thinkin their opinion is right, if u die to a warrior, omg they are OP.
-3heros has been online for 10days straight, and very rarely crashs, but thanks for makin up more bs!

Last edited:

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003

Done, please the server discussion here.

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005

In all honesty, i have hated all your servers since oldskool ben... but this one i have quite enjoyed and for one reason, i love the pvp! Sorry but with all these people saying **** like "Cheaters" Blah Blah Blah, stop crying guys cause you died... If you quit... You dont needa say just go elsewhere. Cause if you say "People cheat, I quit" Your opinion really isnt wanted. Ben good job on this server its one of the servers ive had most fun on in a long time. Also i might add that once you get say 360 on a wiz boss lands its a bit too hard, just saying up to you with what you wanna do with this. Also a request, could you bring back Oldskool 2.3? I doubt it would happen but that was so enjoyable and if you converted to 2.6 or something it would be perfect!
Anyway Cheers /AlucarD

Playboy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jun 20, 2006
Grantham / Lincolnshire

servers basicly dead anyways he dont bother with his server just boring now and to unbalanced.... imo ben has no idea how to run a high rate server or even run a server if ya ask me, all he cares about is donations... imo epic fail ben, why not changing the stats and make it a fair and even server to play??

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton

servers basicly dead anyways he dont bother with his server just boring now and to unbalanced.... imo ben has no idea how to run a high rate server or even run a server if ya ask me, all he cares about is donations... imo epic fail ben, why not changing the stats and make it a fair and even server to play??

Yea Ben, god why you make such **** 100 usercount servers all the time that last over a year. **** sake Ben sort it out.

In all seriousness, Oldskool 2.3 needs to make a return.