smoochy boys on tour

TheOnlyOne

DarkReturn Server High Rate
Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan
**** off basem really you gready person also you put all of owner servers in problems as they saying to us we did this things before they catch you fainly and im happy to we found out who did this all

and again dont forget Ahmad 3dam and dont forget what you steal from hes laptop when he want to bathroom when you was at hes home last year ;)

XaioXin

LOMCN Member
Sep 27, 2016
Four Heroes
**** off basem really you gready person also you put all of owner servers in problems as they saying to us we did this things before they catch you fainly and im happy to we found out who did this all

and again dont forget Ahmad 3dam and dont forget what you steal from hes laptop when he want to bathroom when you was at hes home last year ;)
ahmed a3dam ? steal ? lol men 2alk al klam da enta mosh la2y 7aga t2olha ?

WildGirl

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 26, 2013
Ethernet
XaioXin man looks like you took 10 mins to go to the toilet and take a big dump on your reputation.

Nice story and drama. :poop:

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017
Same time my IP change for I go work and open of phone and take WiFi at work am do that all problem for him mate if he's Rob ppl will not do that at him IP he's not stupid for do this he's work in server like 4year so him know all this

Wow, 4 years or HARD solid working, never seen this UI before, it’s amazing never seen before.

On par with zircon files 100%

• Haha
Reactions: XaioXin

astrix

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 16, 2011
Half you legit talk absolute ****. you wanna know some facts? here is some for you. Apoc. biggest mir of this year went down x5 during 1st and 2nd day. was told 30min to 45min downtime if i remember right took them 2-3hours per reboot until a later date. Also paragon? went down x4 1st day.

I think people need to stop bitching about others using others work when you have all been doing it since euro and mir rev. talkin about npcs scripts ect. yet im yet to see half of you code your own npcs or add something that hasn't already been in? Are you also stealing ****? w.e is said you've never banned iceman or others for taking servers down without any replies just *store was deleting items had to take server down* nice one. He made another people slated it got over it.
There is that many shite mir servers that cant even stay up. And then when you see some one who is hardly the best at English and has done what 60% of mir servers creators have done hes in the wrong majorly? yet i dont see anything new from the odd cave and npc over last 10 years? and yet still have cheek to slate is a joke.
Think half of you should practice what you preach mir is free to play. people dont need to play it? you talk about ids and passwords ect. yet apoc dossed valk.. there still allowed to promote ect? or am i missing something. copying scripts and words is worse than ddossing and hacking? ? right. my 2p.if you dont want to play it down but dont put avoid just cause its effected your mentality more than others.

Seanofsmeg

Staff member
Apr 6, 2015
Just out of curiosity have you taken the time to read the thread and reasons for why those actions were carried out?

Caught red handed being the reason behind peoples accounts being hacked and items stolen across multiple accounts. He took peoples personal details and misused them. Of course action is going to be taking to make people aware of what / who there playing with.

FYI - Just keeping an eye on the thread as got off topic / bashing - Will potential lock soon but want to keep open for discussion / awareness. If anyone wants discuss the topic at hand being XaioXin and his reasons he has stated for being innocent in the face of overwhelming evidence work away.

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Half you legit talk absolute ****. you wanna know some facts? here is some for you. Apoc. biggest mir of this year went down x5 during 1st and 2nd day. was told 30min to 45min downtime if i remember right took them 2-3hours per reboot until a later date. Also paragon? went down x4 1st day.

I think people need to stop bitching about others using others work when you have all been doing it since euro and mir rev. talkin about npcs scripts ect. yet im yet to see half of you code your own npcs or add something that hasn't already been in? Are you also stealing ****? w.e is said you've never banned iceman or others for taking servers down without any replies just *store was deleting items had to take server down* nice one. He made another people slated it got over it.
There is that many shite mir servers that cant even stay up. And then when you see some one who is hardly the best at English and has done what 60% of mir servers creators have done hes in the wrong majorly? yet i dont see anything new from the odd cave and npc over last 10 years? and yet still have cheek to slate is a joke.
Think half of you should practice what you preach mir is free to play. people dont need to play it? you talk about ids and passwords ect. yet apoc dossed valk.. there still allowed to promote ect? or am i missing something. copying scripts and words is worse than ddossing and hacking? ? right. my 2p.if you dont want to play it down but dont put avoid just cause its effected your mentality more than others.

Massively agree with this.

I think what people are angry about is the fact Xiao / GuildMaster used ID/PASSWORDS from previous servers to hack players on Prim and other servers, dumb for not changing your password on a new server but meh.

tha4thface

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 31, 2009
Massively agree with this.

I think what people are angry about is the fact Xiao / GuildMaster used ID/PASSWORDS from previous servers to hack players on Prim and other servers, dumb for not changing your password on a new server but meh.

theres nothing dumb about it. your details should be safe guarded, ffs your banking/paypal details are shared when you place gameshop orders, what happens when they somehow get abused, will you call people dumb then too?? your actually trying to take blame away from an individual who not only leaked peoples personal details but opted to do it for profit. this is the lowest of lowest scum you can ever be. especially for small change wtf.
in my opinion this cash making bollocks has destroyed mir completely. without it there would be NO servers at all.

Reactions: TheOnlyOne

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Yes compare paypal to online game pushing 200 users at most, seems a legit argument.

astrix

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 16, 2011
Pretty much sums up the entirety of your post.
Is this were we argue or something lol? If you dont want to read it dont. Im not here to agree with everything people say we have our own minds move along petal your sig pretty much sums you up tho..

Reactions: XaioXin