Fourheroes

GuildMaster

Banned
Banned
Jan 1, 2019
that man not a thief guys i do this all problem for him iam xsinx and lads of ppl know that iam seller of mir and sometime make somemoney of paypal n that guys gm of 4h help me get money.out. and when i go at him home hes tell me will go to take shower and i go at him lap and open him files to thief inplm hes thief me before and i wana revenge but i can.t if that make 4h get thia all of myshit pls tai martyen looking good hes have work in files mir like 4year and hes if wana thief playes will not do that with him ip and i think him know that all so lookig good tai and maryten pls how him will thief ppl and there server hes will open after 1day hes not a hack trust me hes have work in files like 4year why dont thief ppl before trust i aswer i do that all problem for him i just said all im doin and god know that i just dont need to make problem for guys help me n ty i hope understand me

Last edited:

TheOnlyOne

DarkReturn Server High Rate
Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan
lol who did this is him not you 100% as what he did with ahmad 3dam before when he was at hes home steal few trhings from hes laptop and was steal alot of things was btween me and btween ahmad 3dam before in hes laptop
so nice try man find anotherre store plz

KingCobra92

Untrusted Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2015
Translation

The guy who did the dirty has paid this equally scummy person some money to take the blame off him so he can continue said shenanigans.

Reactions: StormHero