Fox Cave

norwayrules

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 12, 2010
I need fox cave mapinfo and mapmoveevent and drop files,And if anyone got a complet mondrop files for all of the mobs that with be great to. TY

norwayrules

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 12, 2010
how can i check what file i am useing all i know i am useing mir2 2,3 files and i don't understand I.E and TD's what they mean?

Upvote 0

wanabee

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 10, 2004
newbury
from this side http://www.lomcn.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?57474-The-Complete-Legend-of-Mir-II-Thread and this one Legend of Mir II 2.3 Files || Direct Download Released by thedeath

as far as i'm awear thedeaths file had foxcave already in the mongen file and the mapinfo and the movemap files in sql as i used to use them files for bandet but dont have the sql files anymore so cant check them.

if not then you will need to add these manualy which is a ***** of a job unless someone has them to hand.

you will need hh8 viewer to check the maps for doors and then add this to the movemap file . you will need to add the maps too the mapinfo file and the add the mobs by hand to the mongen file.

or if you know how to use sql then you could try and get a copy of a database try this http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UROHFHG2 in jps section you will have to export from access to sql

Upvote 0

norwayrules

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 12, 2010
so fare i have problems with mongen,monster,mapinfo,mapmove,mondrop these are all missing some files if anyone got them all full updated i will be very happy if anyone could post them and my biggist problem is that i have a mongen table the orginal and it is in text file and i dont know how to import it to my sql server 2005 correctly as i have done some reserach and many have this problem with sql2005 and sql2000 was much easyer to import and export data.and 1 more thing i am starter who is trying to maybe set a mir2 server up in norway so all this is new to me but i have played the euro mir as moonfighter and after that mirrevenge as Doa with my brother. so any help i get would be grateful. ty

Upvote 0

ThreeHeroes

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 6, 2009
Search for 2.3 idiot. Download the updated TD 2.3 files, they will more than likely have what your looking for.

Upvote 0