FoxCave Help

Mystikal

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 14, 2004
Hey guys,

Just wondering if anyone has the Mongen list for foxcave spawns. Where no foxes spawn at start of cave then being spawning nearer the middle right through to the KR.

Im also currently using Richens latest Object tile set and was wondering if anyone has a working Fox KR using these tiles as the originaly one becomes messed up.

Thanks in advance

Last edited:

Zidio

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Nov 2, 2005
LOMCN
erm? why not do it yourself? its not hard its not eocket science and it doest take that long. just use map edit to get the cords for where the mobs spawn you cant expect everything handed to you on a gold plate.

Upvote 0

Mystikal

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 14, 2004
Didn't ask for everything handed to me on a goldplate was a request if anyone had them which would save me doing them. I believe this is a help forum yes...Correct me if im wrong.

I do have better things to do than open map editors and find co-ords especially if someone already has these.

Upvote 0

Onuris

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 23, 2006
Romania, Timisoara
Mystikal said:
Hey guys,

Just wondering if anyone has the Mongen list for foxcave spawns. Where no foxes spawn at start of cave then being spawning nearer the middle right through to the KR.

Im also currently using Richens latest Object tile set and was wondering if anyone has a working Fox KR using these tiles as the originaly one becomes messed up.

Thanks in advance
Heres an example

<map name> 50 50 Fox 100 20 15

or

<map name> 100 100 Fox 100 20 15

*Edit: I love helping people :P :) rofl :))

Upvote 0

Mystikal

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 14, 2004
Thats not what im on about dude :P Was trying to save some time, if anyone already had the spawn list for fox caves same as euro. Was in a rush at the time. Thanks anyways

@zidio
Did you emulate mir2, did you write the source didn't think so...not much of a server if you are using other peoples work. Come to think of it ...brainskan...what? who? That a server? Please keep off my thread if you have no positive input.

Upvote 0