FromHell 2.3 - Beta testers wanted.

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

2dope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 15, 2005
Well, I will be hopefully sticking up my server for beta testing next weekend. I just want peoples initial opinions and feedback when I do.

I want to see if you find it enjoyable, if you like it, if you find any bugs, what you think I could do to make it better so what I will do is I will make a notepad document with some questions which if you take part I would like you to fill out and return to me. I would be just looking to having just 1 day testing maybe more (Maybe a Friday Night through to Sat Night)

I have only just about finished the starting area.

I will not say much about the server only that it is custom rate exp, the starting area the mobs do not give a great amount of exp however there are plenty of quests, which are easy to do and more than make up for the lack of EXP.

I am trying to create a new expirience for mir players, there are going to be lots and lots of quests, there are a lot of secrets also on the server, hidden npcs, some hidden caves.

You can get items from questing and/or drops.

Like I said I hope to have this up in a week and it is only the starting levels 20-40 you will be playing. I will try and get up the files you will need to see my server/maps etc.

If you are interested please leave me your e-mail address here please and I will send you the document soon. Or I will just upload it here and you can download it. As I said the ETA for the actual server is a few months away as I have a lot of idea's and alot to do and I am basically working on the server alone (apart from help from Preacher/Ben/Wond/SmavidDavid - for letting me ninja his maps)

I am not going to say to much about the server now as its a while away from being complete and I dont want to get people too excited.

Thanks

2dope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 15, 2005
There should be no lag issues when I host it, however it will be on my PC for that day as it is just testing. So if there are lag issues this will not happen when the server goes live as it will be hosted on a dedi either in the UK or Holland.

2dope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 15, 2005
Pick Me Pick Me

lol, sure :)

I want around 20 people to test it and all that test I would like to fill in the questionnaire. I should have maps and stuff up on Wednesday (Or if you got a OS client you can use that) The questionnaires up on Wednesday as well and then IP released Friday evening/Sat morning

2dope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 15, 2005
ill test for u buddy ;)

Thanks Azzi mate.

The thing with the test is it really is just the tip of the Ice. I have so much I am working on and will be putting in the game, I just need to see the initial feedback on how the game is at the moment, the way the leveling is done, the way the drop items are better then the quest items, but you still get items by not spending loads of time hunting boss mobs etc.... You will see what I mean in a week :)

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Hmm, If im on i'll give it a go for ya bud.

Kinda busy irl but i think am free then :P

/Cloud

Painkiller

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Feb 11, 2006
just put it online for beta testing insted of getting random ppl to easier