-=[FrOzEn 1.4]=-

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
What exactly makes it "Dodgy" ? Because I'm the member of a PK guild that some how affects my ability to run & develop a server ? I can't wait to hear this explanation.

As you're probably aware Wond, Mafia had a tendansy to cheat back in the days (Not saying all of them did), he's just thinkin that since you're a Mafia member you could use your powers to cheat your way to the top with a player character lol.

Oh btw lol, hope you do make a player, i can't wait to have yet another scrap with you over SW lol

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
As you're probably aware Wond, Mafia had a tendansy to cheat back in the days (Not saying all of them did), he's just thinkin that since you're a Mafia member you could use your powers to cheat your way to the top with a player character lol.

Oh btw lol, hope you do make a player, i can't wait to have yet another scrap with you over SW lol

I did cheat back in the day, as did many other members of our guild. Even still his assumption to me is well..putting it lightly - complete and utter bullsh*t.

Anyway, I've just finished creating an installer for our client. Going to get it uploaded asap. Screenshot below.

frozeninstallerll1.jpg

Edit: Currently uploading the client installer now.

Last edited:

2dope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 15, 2005

dw im playin ill bring u fights

-=Roar=-

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
So theres a t_m member running the server?

Sounds dodgy to me man.

Tbh i don't like most of T_M .. but there some of most trustworthy peeps i know when i quit on evil mir, i shouted my ID+PASS out, a T_M got it.

Next day i had an email on forums from him saying "here's your pass if you want to come back"

T_M are good enough with out courrption tbh.

Get fact right before you go assumeing thing. Wond is one of best guys i no in mir.

dopey

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 17, 2004
Ireland, Derry
looking forward to playing this .... but what are you doing to stop potential cheats????? and how long till upload is ready???

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
but what are you doing to stop potential cheats????? and how long till upload is ready???

Read my reply to KillMaster's post on the first page mate.

No ETA on client, the hosting service doesn't give an estimated time unfortunately.

/Wond

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Is there going to be a donation System, Seeing as its being hosted on a dedi? (Dont quote me for that, i just directed this post from the above post)

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
Is there going to be a donation System, Seeing as its being hosted on a dedi? (Dont quote me for that, i just directed this post from the above post)

Nope no donation system. It will be hosted on Ash's dedi in his own home so we don't require any donations to keep it running.

THEONEANDONLY

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 17, 2006
im sure just coz wond myself ben and other tm members are playing, we will not cheat at all. if we do and wond catchs us he will be a normal server owner and bann us with no thought about it.

2dope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 15, 2005
im sure just coz wond myself ben and other tm members are playing, we will not cheat at all. if we do and wond catchs us he will be a normal server owner and bann us with no thought about it.

He will, trust me and who r u? obvs a euro T_M cus u didnt mention me :blam:

THEONEANDONLY

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 17, 2006
yea a euro tm fubu :P i dont no u much as i never played 1.4 servers and weown and stuff. but i have heard of u i just forgot to mention you :P

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
Going to need another upload service as the one I was trying to use is absolutely bollox. Sorry about the wait.

Uploading with megaupload now.

Last edited:

Damian

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Ravagers
Game Master
Jun 13, 2003
hope u get it uploaded soon ^^ havnt played 1.4 in ages >.<

/DeMoNeYeS
/Kyoshiro

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing is depressing.
wond you ballsack unblock me on msn, or your not getting the map i made... XD
--------------------

Also looking good, and T_M are loving caring people inside =D, dont slagg them off all the time, thats my job... (ask wond, i slag people off ALOT)

lossomet

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2003
Bah you have to pay to use download accelerators with both of those :/

Status
Not open for further replies.