Frozen Files

smoochy boys on tour

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
I have played a lot of 2.3 servers and all seem to be very unbalanced in terms of classes.

I would love to just put a set of 1.4 files up for personal use (offline) and to re-live some memories.

Therefore, if anyone could upload these Frozen files (Insomnia, WeOwn etc) I would greatly appreciate it.

/TheDon

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
would be silly to put up a 1.4 server

you could put up a 2.3 server, just remove all 2.3 features and turn it into a 1.4

Upvote 0

Shank

The_Mafia
VIP
Dec 4, 2008
i was gonna make a frozen 2.3 before i started making my own server but in the end i just took some caves out of the 1.4 files n used um

Upvote 0

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
would be silly to put up a 1.4 server

you could put up a 2.3 server, just remove all 2.3 features and turn it into a 1.4

Did you even read the original post? He wants to play around offline using some old files, not put a server up.

Upvote 0

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Did you even read the original post? He wants to play around offline using some old files, not put a server up.

Wasnt telling him to put a server up, merely makin a statement about someone could make a 1.4 style server with 2.3 files. honestly, your a supermod and ur trying to cause an arguement with me for no reason? tut tut.

Upvote 0

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
Doesn't work geeza, i have them about on disc still ya no ;p still got InSaNe files sumwer aswell etc aha, brings back memories!!!

Upvote 0

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Wasnt telling him to put a server up, merely makin a statement about someone could make a 1.4 style server with 2.3 files. honestly, your a supermod and ur trying to cause an arguement with me for no reason? tut tut.

Was talking about the "would be silly to put up a 1.4 server" when no one even mentioned it...

Not trying to cause an argument, was simply pointing out that this thread isnt about someone opening a 1.4 server.

Upvote 0

BleH

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 14, 2004
Bristol, UK, England
im suprised no1s just bothered moving all content or frozen files or insane to 2.3 as surely it wouldnt take long.

i'd give it a go but im **** on computers i cant even do acpi right

Upvote 0

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
Doesn't work geeza, i have them about on disc still ya no ;p still got InSaNe files sumwer aswell etc aha, brings back memories!!!

Lol, any chance you could upload them?

Andy, thought you sent a set of frozen files to lee enyway?

*EDIT*

The files that lee posted are fine aside from the fact the M2 Server isent picking up the 127.0.0.1 address, it's saying it's not ready.

Will try some more things as I might have an idea to what's causing it.

/TheDon

Upvote 0

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
IP's / directories are wrong then afaik. Guessin thats Justin?

/Wond

Hmm, was gunna edit your post as I dont want acc to be seen posted 3x in a row.

Yes it's me, the great Justin.

*EDIT*

Need to install DB commander, that's why :X

/TheDon

Upvote 0

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
the files lee posted are ones i linked him too

Okies, well, they are installed, just configuring DB now and then they should work, I noticed that the std items and that are small files, do they have the old items in etc?

Also, when I apply changes in DB commander after I've created database and supplied the directory of the DB, it crashes. The program crashing is causing the commander to miss a file and now I cannot open the std.items, magic, or monster database.

/TheDon

Upvote 0