FrOzEnserver

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

krumaster

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 21, 2004
Dalisu you are the greatest host of servers ever man! 2 of the highest topics are advertisements for your servers, and guess what (no you didnt really have to guess because everyone is so god damn used to this crap happening that you already know before you even read the thread)

Both servers are down.

Congratulations. Im highly anticipating your next server advertisement, i might actually be able to log in this time :brows:
And to quuote you from your Ayrin server thread "i just found this in a folder so i though id see wat it might be like" or something to that effect. Nice one, you just assured that i will ignore every single topic created by you.

Dalisu

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 18, 2004
N.Ireland
krumaster said:
Dalisu you are the greatest host of servers ever man! 2 of the highest topics are advertisements for your servers, and guess what (no you didnt really have to guess because everyone is so god damn used to this crap happening that you already know before you even read the thread)

Both servers are down.

Congratulations. Im highly anticipating your next server advertisement, i might actually be able to log in this time :brows:
And to quuote you from your Ayrin server thread "i just found this in a folder so i though id see wat it might be like" or something to that effect. Nice one, you just assured that i will ignore every single topic created by you.

ok first i dont host it if any of ye noobs looked at the start of the thread i said i just made a thread cause i thought use might wanna play it it aint my fault its down i aint hostin it k also u nooblet **** u and ur Congratulations u thick stupid retarded asswipe :) ty for teh comments

-=[Demonio]=-

Dalisu said:
ok first i dont host it if any of ye noobs looked at the start of the thread i said i just made a thread cause i thought use might wanna play it it aint my fault its down i aint hostin it k also u nooblet **** u and ur Congratulations u thick stupid retarded asswipe :) ty for teh comments

Chill out..

Robert

Actual Jesus
Staff member
Super Moderator
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
firstly dalisu one of us 'nooblets' did read ur earlier posts and stated that you didnt host it, so put ur toys back in ur pram

Dalisu

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 18, 2004
N.Ireland
Mrrob did i call u a nooblet ..... and u did say it wasnt me hostin so oviously it wasnt aimed at u ok and for the pram thing very good i would never have thought of that but i think im a bit old for a pram dont u??

EvilGoku

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 28, 2005
Brighton
nope its up
but no one on it atm...
i aint on it cause im red and bored -_-
and my friend legend lvl 42 cant get on either and he red
but his char get stuck at notice board worked yesterday..

Robert

Actual Jesus
Staff member
Super Moderator
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
off topic, but someone should make a frozen 1.9 server where the boundaries are less and the opportunities are grander

shinsu

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2003
would like to see a lvl45 armour/a set higher than zuma for like lvl48 that cud drop from a mob in buzzz? a new boss cave for lvl42+ like some new mobs, might b able to get a m8 to make the map

edit: servers up 80.43.45.29
i might b able to help some peeps lvl if i aint too tired
/bj2

Last edited:

KayO101

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 8, 2004
shinsu said:
would like to see a lvl45 armour/a set higher than zuma for like lvl48 that cud drop from a mob in buzzz? a new boss cave for lvl42+ like some new mobs, might b able to get a m8 to make the map

edit: servers up 80.43.45.29
i might b able to help some peeps lvl if i aint too tired
/bj2

back to unfrozen again shin :P? << warwizard here, pm me ur msn addy if u got it plz

Zip

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 24, 2004
Belgium
all i can say is its a **** server got 3seconds lag after hitting a mob twice

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
probs coz i had windows update running on both comps and virus scanner scanning on host comp oO.

/UnKnown

KayO101

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 8, 2004
ash1234 said:
probs coz i had windows update running on both comps and virus scanner scanning on host comp oO.

/UnKnown

server down?

Dragonrage

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 30, 2004
looks that way :/ was hoping on gettin back on today any news on different IP's host's away untill monday isnt he?

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
Been having network and internet problems today :( and also have been trying to help me mate with his server so havnt had time to try fix network :( going to have a look at it in about 10 mins.