Full Public Release Of The 1.9 Ledu Server Files For Crusade Server.

smoochy boys on tour

niss

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2004
http://www.axod41.dsl.pipex.com/crusade.rar

These are the full 1.9 ledu crusade server files now released to the public as i have no longer the time to run them or to update them if anyone wishes to develop them then here they are.

Link should be active in about 10 mins as there being uploaded atm.

Auds

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 14, 2007
using these files can be made into my own priv serv? sry i am noob xD

Auds

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 14, 2007
okies ty m8 wish me luck lol tried ot b4 couldnt get it to work

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
is it me or dose anyone else get a virus? my dad downloaded Avast! had to disarm it to download it

says M2Server has a trojan horse

/ancient

Last edited:

Godark

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 26, 2003
god server lasted like 3 days lmao.
should have just done this in the first place instead of
wasting peoples time.

LegendOfMir

LOMCN N00B +1
Veteran
is it me or dose anyone else get a virus? my dad downloaded Avast! had to disarm it to download it

says M2Server has a trojan horse

With Norton Antivirus 2007(No.1 in the world) i scan all files but i dont find any threats, so no problem to use this files. Anyway all online games work like 'worms' but not distructible. I have some problems at the bigining with setup of my server, coz the NAV 2007 block acces to my server the client. Why? Find the clients like 'worms', and Internet Worm Protection stop this links. But i setup the program only for mir client and now i dont have problems!!!

Have a nice day,ppls....:bounce: :punch: ;)

killer22

Permanently R3T/\r|)
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2003
PFC where else
m2server always gets classified as a trogen, its a .exe with full modded ability. it dont understand so warns you about it thinking its a another file showing differently.

nothing to be worryed about.. norm if the server files r .rar'ed you wont get the warning.

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
norton is the ****est out there, who uses that while they use there comp for gaming im still unsure.

Auds

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 14, 2007
wat is this ?...battle of the anti virus softwares *mines betta then urs* lol
any got offline exe plz

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Supporter
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
norton is the ****est out there, who uses that while they use there comp for gaming im still unsure.
100% agree with you, norton sucks, why only yesterday it said " norton has picked up 1 virus" so i clicked fix, and it started full system scan.. no items found.., and many peopel say they make thier own virus's and block them to make themselves look better, coz they 1st to block it lol, its crap, slow, and makes pc crash :)

Rebal

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 30, 2007
Cant change the exe so its 127.0.0.1, i run the mir config says config.dll not found and that.

*Edit* Never mind made exe downstairs all is working, just need something like DB Commander, as it wont install on this system it usto though.

Last edited:

LegendOfMir

LOMCN N00B +1
Veteran
Norton Antivirus Is The Best !!!

12345678910 dont talk like that, Norton Antivirus is the best, all the big serverS use this Antivirus like MSN, Yahoo, and me also.... i configurate my NAV and work just fine for long time. No problems. But problems appear coz many guys are biginner and think PC are the same like an microwave. Push the button , and is enought. ...

80% of PC users dont use an Antivirus... and speak like u.
But serious peoples , dont say bad words against NAV.:bounce: :cray: :middle:

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums
Re: Norton Antivirus Is The Best !!!

12345678910 dont talk like that, Norton Antivirus is the best, all the big serverS use this Antivirus like MSN, Yahoo, and me also.... i configurate my NAV and work just fine for long time. No problems. But problems appear coz many guys are biginner and think PC are the same like an microwave. Push the button , and is enought. ...

Ok well we can officially say your a idiot big companies wouldnt dream of using nortan lol, these massive companys you listed will use alot of cisco hardware to protect there servers.

3 facts about nortan
1. Slow
2. Conflicts with other processes
3. Over rated and not very effective

Ripman

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Jul 22, 2003
Romania, Timisoara
Re: Norton Antivirus Is The Best !!!

Some ppl dont need antivirus, they know to stay out of trouble. Also the best antivirus i know is MKS_VIR made by a polish company. is fast and he can detect a large range of virusez also he knows to monitore the registry + mails from outlook.

Norton sucks tbh :)