FurianMir [2.3] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anaconda

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 14, 2010
Re: FurianMir V2 - High Rate [2.3]

you would see me in the game but i extracted the game and when i double click the exe it comes up with a message sain.....

windows cannot acsess the specified device path, or file. you may not have the appropriate permissions to access this item...

on a windows vista laptop how would i solve this problem? could do with my security blocking it? my security program is microsoft security essentials
if so how would i unblock it?? and if its not to do with that whats wrong with it? if enyone could rply to my message telling me how to fix this asap i would really appreciate it.

/Luis

Could be your anti-virus.

You may have the shortcut or exe linked wrong.

Appropriate permissions may need to be changed by going right click on a file, exe what ever then go to properties > security > your user account or SYSTEM > edit > tick full control > apply > exit.

/TheDon

Luis

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 11, 2011

Could be your anti-virus.

You may have the shortcut or exe linked wrong.

Appropriate permissions may need to be changed by going right click on a file, exe what ever then go to properties > security > your user account or SYSTEM > edit > tick full control > apply > exit.

/TheDon
thanks but is the server login gate dwn ?

BeerNMoney

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 9, 2010

You've made leveling harder as we all guessed but do you actually recon thats far on the new starts 'noobs'? because i recon its quite unfair tbh. just speaking on behalf of some people i have been talking to / helping tonight. Put it back the way it was tbh and make the higher levels harder that no ones on yet so it isnt x2/3 harder to catch up.

Stridey123

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 20, 2010

leveling seems the same to me... maybe dragonright spells range has been reduced? not too sure. im still leveling at the same rate

xXxX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 9, 2005

nice i remade account n my chars gone completly..... WTF

/Madara

Edit:n/m lol musta be still drunk made wrong id >< LOL

Cocopops

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 18, 2011

Tit lol gone down? fk me every fking day. watch now another 5days of rewind.

TyreXel

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 31, 2009

how serious is this server?i just downloaded now the gay thing is it went offline ,nice 1st impression

Cocopops

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 18, 2011

it goes down everyday now we w8 till about 5ish gets put bk up ..

Zer0

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 8, 2003

Well since the same thing is happening even though this is on a dedi now, it's obviously some error in the files that's making it crash.

Not being mean here, but you guys need one of two things:

1. Someone on your team who has some skills, can spot this error and fix it. You're obviously not competent enough to fix it since it's been going on ever since the paddy incident.
2. Someone who can reboot the server at any time of the day. I can't quite belive that you have 3-4 people (supposedly Daz, Luke, Lucas and Nicky) and neither one of those can logon to the dedi at 10am and reboot it. If they don't have access to dedi, give it to them.

excluded

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 31, 2006

Furian do you get a error message anywhere when server crashes and goes offline? you must get 1......

Stop being proud and post this error message -- so @ least others may help with this problem.
I cant see your dedi company rebooting it systems everyday.

Mason

EDIT - It sounds like your hosting on another PC on the network that goes into standby when its been on after a certain amount of time,
cutting the internet off to and from that computer.
(if your getting no error's)

BeerNMoney

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 9, 2010

Wow down again?

Surprised gms not been on yet.

astrix

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 16, 2011