FurianMir V2 - 2.3 - High Rate ( LIVE )

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ellmo

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 14, 2010
Try me vs ellmo its fking bull**** seriously he got all his kit of them ****y lowered EMS which was the fking worlds stupidist idea they was obv gonna geek it him and his gf + his guilds up his fking ass
Sort wizards and Taos Dmg before u put a server live and ur never ingame cuz u cant take **** someone says ur corrupt and u go hiding for about a week ...

erm aint got my head up no1's arse pal just cos u cudnt pk us cos ur guild wasnt on or they was grp'd with us) get a fkin grip. Also his kit wasnt from the EM was from other bosses.

/xCrystalSoulx

Ellmo

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 14, 2010
You said u was lowering base sc and having curse at lvl 3 anyway aint too fussed about that but its right about flaffy n hustler 1 hitting with blizz wizz are now OTT and fw rape. Wudnt be too bad with fw in a big cave but when its in RME OKS ur fk'd. I know base sc was raped cos of curse but and its ok now not lastin so long but capped at lvl 1 come on. cap blizz at lvl 1 and fw? nah didnt think so you already gave wizz hp on items which is fair enough but classes are out balanced still.

/xCrystalSoulx

Stridey123

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 20, 2010
end of the day, wars can kill people, wiz can kill epople. Yes tao's curse may last long, or their poison may be strong.. but tao's never really have the chance to kill people (which means no body drops) and thats the way it should be, we should have more base SC because atleast were not 1hitting ppl and getting their bodydrops... people can't complain about tao's at all, our sfb is ****. i suggest adding a new skill level 70/80 called AdvancedSFB, this way we have a powerfull attack (still not powerfull enough to 1hit everyone).

i think capping FW at lvl 1 is a great idea

Cba2KillU

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 7, 2010
u wnt get no body drops on this any mre as its to easy to teleport away sono as ur close key9. should have a delay on it.
as for dmg no body really hurts me at all unless its 2 3 on me only person that hurts me solo is ellmo.
neva fw doesnt seem to hur taos just do ur head in ur cursed there is nopoint fightin them.

and as for bosses taos/wizzys get it easy my m8 can kill grp bosses n he as only just started playing mir like 4 days ago.
warriors can hardly stand toe t toe with any boss as there to fking fast n thats with a para

Stridey123

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 20, 2010
if warriors got enough slow then they can do bosses easy. i got enough dc/slow on my tao to melee lotsa bosses...

Maybe should add orbs to GG npc? 1k a pop or something, obv abit more for PA/Slow/ACC/Agil one's

Cba2KillU

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 7, 2010
ive got 26 acc only like 2 3 slow tho dnt seem to get any dropd u cud be right there but way for etc oks hits tht fast n tht much dmg aint easy to melee

BeerNMoney

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 9, 2010
ive got 26 acc only like 2 3 slow tho dnt seem to get any dropd u cud be right there but way for etc oks hits tht fast n tht much dmg aint easy to melee

True tbh can't kill nothing on your warrior. would much rather use my tao.

Zer0

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 8, 2003
I agree with the people above plus just to add that pots are way too slow, on some bosses theres just no point in using them. Even if you manage to slow/para a boss, takes way too much time for your HP to regen and some of them dish out massive damage + their attacks are too fast.

Stridey123

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 20, 2010
maybe faster regen from pots is in order? i don't think instant pots are a good idea at all though...

Stridey123

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 20, 2010
The reason people think green poison is because of PA bug... with sc 45-270 it takes hp down slowly in chunks of 50. if you then hit them with PA on your items, it makes the power of PA poison, last as long as the green poison (chunks of 200 at a time)

UberMiester

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 19, 2005
rule 101 dont take server down at prime time unless its an important update.

Cocopops

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 18, 2011
ryt so warriors can solo **** i soloed a ArchAngel / Battlelords today was quite fun, and i can also solo RME MinotaurKing ermm think thts about it maybe Khazard whn parad. Warriors are ok Taoists are Ok. Wizards fw hurts abit may want to cap at lvl 2 . Blizzard hurts. shouldnt meteor should hurt, and u shouldnt need tokens to get in bosses. Saint maybe, but not the other 5. people may get bored with tht cuz Dead cave pwns (Mobs hit to fast) Fox is to hard atm and Battle n archangels gets boring after awhile
Just a couple of ideas. :k

Stridey123

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 20, 2010
tokens for hardcore bosses is a good idea, was 2 easy to kill boss after boss inevitably but with tokens it will be better

Cocopops

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 18, 2011
Yes but, it will get boring cuz no ones gonna get to Dead cave. and the only hunting caves now if u havent got Tokens (Havent Seen None) is Bg and Archangels. which is gonna get boring .

helpmeplay

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
May 21, 2005
there group bosses now, group caves was wicked actually guild hunt. tokens are good to slow down all the legend items abit.

If bored, take bosses out lvling caves n make it just mobs spawns and make more group caves with bosses and mobs like angel n battle, then hardcore bosses are grp/tokens. Then add few useful caves got wt, zt add st kings room to it.

new quests, new caves, new kits, eater event. How can you be bored? aint you in sz or storage most time?

plenty new stuff ingame.

Status
Not open for further replies.