Fusion Mir 3

smoochy boys on tour

spartekas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 21, 2009
USA
can any one help me plz i have downloaded the files i need too get on game but now when i log in game i see no items or no mobs and also when i equip my weapon my char dissapers i have mir 3 auto patch in the folder that i got when i downloaded this game and it says cannot open kaoripatchiGZ.ini for reading any link i can use to dowload a patcher for my problem also when i log on to game it says supreme is this the right server or have i done something wrong some were thanks

skunky

you need the wepons patch, and put it in main folder, and you will need some1 elses sound folder put that in main folder too.

before you go ingame click were it says xenos thats correct 11 to use, even tho you can play supreme, xenos/fusion, RNDPRO, and Venom wich its dead I wasnt too happy about that tbh. But its a bug on wepon thats fixed with Weopons patch

alot of servers dont use patching for client but if this is you also need java ill edit in bit with d/l link on

java try that

https://cds.sun.com/is-bin/INTERSHO...uctRef=jre-1.5.0_22-oth-JPR@CDS-CDS_Developer

Last edited: