Gambling - Tipping Website

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Anyone here into a bit of gambling?

Someone I know from another forum has started his own tipping service, it's currently on a free trial at the moment until April. All you need to do is register, you get tips by Email and/or text. When you sign up you don't enter any credit card details so it's totally free up untill April... Then you can either sign up at a cost, or just not bother.

It works on a points system. Each point is 5% of your balance. So if you start with £100 in your account, a 5pt bet would be £5 bet... But you can do it differently if you like, just make sure you keep track of the system you're doing or you will fook up!

He's a professional gambler, and owns his own race horses so know's what he's talking about. (Had a few bad results since he started this service though!!)

He's had accounts at numerous betting accounts shut down because of how much he has won (They do this to most professional gamblers)

Here's some screenshots of the only bookmakers that allow him to use their online site, showing what he's won and lost... Some nice figures.

ScreenHunter_01Feb262143.gif

ScreenHunter_01Mar011914.gif

Feel free to sign up and have a play around. I only started with £10 :D

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Not much now! 2 more horses not come in, couple more to go later on... Hopefully get something back on them!

kud125

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 18, 2004
i do enjoy a gamble sometimes, and i signed up to that site. Looking at his results though, he's had a pretty poor performance, definitely won't be getting a subscription from me.

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Yeah he's not doing very well latley, but as he say's himself things will pick up. It's all part of gambling I guess... You're either up or down.

You can keep track of what he has to say here: http://www.owlstalk.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=146895

I think he's having a decent March so far though, someone said they're 27 or so points up (Will be about 23 after todays loss)