GamerzMiR [ JOB Server ]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xander

Pantie Sniffer!
Developer
Oct 20, 2003
Sheffield
Ok The GamerzMiR JOB Server Has Been Running For A While In Testing As Some of You Know. But Only A Selected Few So We Cant Test Every Thing. We Need More Testers So Goto Our Forums Make An Account And Test For Us Please...

Deatils

To Level Quickly Kill Hens 32k XP Each To Get You Up Quick We Make Items And Drop (Rares) To Kit You Up You Go Off And Test We Spawn Mobs And So On Once Testing Over We Wipe The Server And Every |One PLays Normally So Basically Now Its A Quick Level Server Later XP Will Be 3-5x on Mob 7-9 XP on Weapons Alot Has Been Translated So Have Alook...

www.GamerzResource.co.uk/Forums

Account Maker ---
http://www.stealthworld.homeunix.com:81/Account/index.asp

Xander

Pantie Sniffer!
Developer
Oct 20, 2003
Sheffield
Its Just For About 2 Weeks So We Can Find All Big Problems I Missed And Fix Them To What PLayers Would Like

Vyse

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 29, 2004
Manchester/Stockport
well speaking for me only things i noticed was

no genral store lol

things you should add

new items
new mobs
new caves

a set for noobies

lvl1 set

then a set for each class at

lvl20
lvl25
lvl30
lvl35
lvl40
lvl45

black iron ore in shop

books up to flameing sword for warriors
books up to shinzu for taos
books up to icestorm for wiz

and whats exp gunna be?

3-5? and wepon 5-10?

me my self like exp 10x+ but id play with mid exp and high ish wepon

oh and xander when u log out and on u get moved to the jewlry shop for some reson then theres the fact that over gm dont help do out for player i asked about 40times for books even said plz most of them and they just blank me witch is just rong

when u can come on msg me

Xander

Pantie Sniffer!
Developer
Oct 20, 2003
Sheffield
Sure Copy n Past onto my forum please m8 and those are just little things atm we trying to find the big probs atm but thanks

yes basically thats what exp will be changed too once we start getting higher level people it will be upped high exp on events and quest mobs and between a certain time on a certain day exp will be changed for a period of time

MrsIce

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 29, 2004
i have download and all iam on atm but for some reason no mops in Boarder province and gm wont reply to me :S

Demonic

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Dec 1, 2003
Vyse said:
well speaking for me only things i noticed was
things you should add
new items
new mobs
new caves

a set for noobies
lvl1 set
then a set for each class at
lvl20
lvl25
lvl30
lvl35
lvl40
lvl45
black iron ore in shop
books up to flameing sword for warriors
books up to shinzu for taos
books up to icestorm for wiz

Hey mister 2.9 in the past dude ---- there is reason why books are not in the shops - we call them Quests - that right, no more killing a noob mob and everynody on the server having all the skills - you find the npc and you have to complete a quest to get the books......or what is the point of having them all in??

BIO in shops - this was a throw back to 2.9 days again as mining for a lot (most) server never worked, if you go grab a pick axe you will find you can mine ore now..and it works..

Xander

Pantie Sniffer!
Developer
Oct 20, 2003
Sheffield
There Will Be More Spells Add Atm There Is Only The Level 7 Ones But Ill Add Them Up To Say Level 25 And Lower BIO Wont Be Added To Shops Ive Made It Easier To Get From Mining TO Get The Highest Level Spells You Must Do A Quest And So On Its Up And Down Cos We Fixing And Adding Alot Of Stuff Just Added The New Armours And Weapons From EuroMir

Demonic

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Dec 1, 2003
LordLucas said:
Link broken for the account creator. :bunny:

What happened your 90% completed server that was due to come up any day soon kinda thing? Got too much for you did it?

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
do u have a pach i can install over euro mir3 so i wont have to d/l mir3 again plz?

$tealth

LOMCN Member
Feb 28, 2004
the account page maker is on port 81 if you on a proxy or anything that is blocking port 81 make sure that you make it so it allows port 81 or you wont beanble to get to account maker i had to make it to port 81 becasue i was running my web server on port 80 it should be up some one try it and get back to me thanks

Xander

Pantie Sniffer!
Developer
Oct 20, 2003
Sheffield
I Can Use The Account Maker Fine If You Have Any Probelms Like That I Will Make You An Account PM Me.

Xander

Pantie Sniffer!
Developer
Oct 20, 2003
Sheffield
Yea

Some More Info:
Im Going Through Every NPC And Re Translating Them So The Make Better Sense
Im Kinda Lost On The Mir3 Param Adding Items When I Put Stats In It Added Different Stats So I Have To Figure That Out
Adding More Items Into Shops

Status
Not open for further replies.