GamerzMiR

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
the server will b / alrdy is whiped after everyone got lvled and items given ? if so then i may play :D

/Ragnar from Foundation ;)

Shard

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 12, 2003
He's in work remember, from like 9-5 or something. Said in a post on GZ forums. Won't be up til tonight, and that's if he fixes his problems too.

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums
Spamming isnt going to help, please wait till either me or Xander post to update you all

vince

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 6, 2004
Sonic said:
Lmao still not up yet after a hole day ? :P
get over it tbh lol, some people have more important things to do then focus on a lil mir server -.-

Shard

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 12, 2003
Ugh, if i got a quid for every time I've said this I'd be a millionaire.

The files we have do not contain any of the new spells in EuroMir as they are meant to work. We had LionRoar but worked as a Repulse instead of how it is meant to work. We have noooooooo new spells that are in EuroMir. We have a MassThunder attack (EvilMir) and a ParaBall attack.

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
Shard said:
Ugh, if i got a quid for every time I've said this I'd be a millionaire.

The files we have do not contain any of the new spells in EuroMir as they are meant to work. We had LionRoar but worked as a Repulse instead of how it is meant to work. We have noooooooo new spells that are in EuroMir. We have a MassThunder attack (EvilMir) and a ParaBall attack.

2 ppl have deva workin with tbolt and lion roar working

if u try hard maybe ppl will get it

jamis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2003
For some reason i got a feeling that this server will take a while to get up and when it will it wont stay up ....

Xander

Pantie Sniffer!
Developer
Oct 20, 2003
Sheffield
jamis said:
For some reason i got a feeling that this server will take a while to get up and when it will it wont stay up ....

1 thing dont play it then...

right server going online now fixed the problem stand by for client download

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
Lol Xander, while ur fartin round on LOMCN :P There's 10-20 Players desperately wanting to get onto the server lol.

I know ur on here cause...

1. The green lights on.

AND

2. Shards stalkin ya :P

Shard

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 12, 2003
Nah, coz I keep looking at his last activity coz I'm bored and like stalking people. Also he's on MSN :P

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
hes to busy posting **** on EvilEvil new forum

mite be a other day befor its up lol

Status
Not open for further replies.