Games where you can player either faction - first person shooter

smoochy boys on tour

Omnibus

Banned
Banned
Dec 9, 2021
If you remember these or are playing them, you can be either faction, AI or with players.

Counterstrike, Brink and Enemy Territory: Quake Wars.

Any other games to add to this list? These are the 3 I played.

Hwarang

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Mar 19, 2018
Tunbridge wells
Planetside 2 is a futuristic mmorpg fps made by Sony online entertainment where you can play as one of 3 factions that fight each other in a perpetual war, this is purely pvp no ai stuff. it's a great game with loads of different styles of play large range of air and ground vehicle combat mixed in the troop combat over large continents. You level up your char and gain points to buy new abilities. You can also use these points to spec into different classes (combat medic, engineer, infiltrator, light assault, heavy assault, max armours), buy new weapons and upgrade vehicles. I played Planetside 2 and the original for many years and some of the best little known fps games, if you haven't played it before I highly recommend it.

Last edited:

Omnibus

Banned
Banned
Dec 9, 2021
Planetside 2 is a futuristic mmorpg fps made by Sony online entertainment where you can play as one of 3 factions that fight each other in a perpetual war, this is purely pvp no ai stuff. it's a great game with loads of different styles of play large range of air and ground vehicle combat mixed in the troop combat over large continents. You level up your char and gain points to buy new abilities. You can also use these points to spec into different classes (combat medic, engineer, infiltrator, light assault, heavy assault, max armours), buy new weapons and upgrade vehicles. I played Planetside 2 and the original for many years and some of the best little known fps games, if you haven't played it before I highly recommend it.
I am on xbox.

I forgot to mention Team Fortress 2 which also has these characteristics.