GenesisMir2 [2.3] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Re: Legend Of Mir: GenesisMir2 [LIVE] Discussion

Could you put in your Header what type if client we expect for the server?? i.e. 2.3, 2.6, Heroes files ect..

Good luck.

-Ash

Last edited:

Monkeh

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 10, 2007
Wales, UK

Is the Server Down? i keep getting connection closed

Rapid

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 20, 2011

Server is now back online PEEEEPS :)!!

---------- Post added at 02:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:32 PM ----------

Could you put in your Header what type if client we expect for the server?? i.e. 2.3, 2.6, Heroes files ect..

Good luck.

-Ash

The server is a 2.3 TD = )

---------- Post added 20-05-2012 at 05:51 AM ---------- Previous post was 15-05-2012 at 02:47 PM ----------

Had a powercut servers back online, sorry for the interuptness it has caused.

Rapid

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 20, 2011

No i wish lol, weve had about 30+ people since it got up. Were just working on the autopatcher and FTP so the client can be fully working, i think thats the only reason people wont join as the client is not perfect atm lol.

BuzzBee

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 13, 2010

that mirror download is shocking lol...13 hours it telling me lmao. been d/l for over an hour and only dun 0.1/1.4bg
can sum1 post a mirror that aint gunna take a decade to d/l plz

---------- Post added 25-05-2012 at 11:36 PM ---------- Previous post was 22-05-2012 at 05:51 PM ----------

take it shauns taken server down in a strop. atleast let ppl know and post on both ur website and lomsn as to your reasons for shutting server down and y u did it so suddenly. as there was no warning. feel really sorry to levi now having to work with sum1 like u shaun on server. (cant handle abit of grief so u shut it down) and yes i know it was me that gave u most of it. as you wer playin a character called *Twink* and best m8s with *QueenOfWizzies* and both them chars gaind a big advantage very fast and had everything very fast (even ppl like me that camped all the bosses didnt get anywhere near as much as them 2). im guessing i was right the whole time about my accusations. sort ya self out and grow up. best wishes to levi aka Ghost. hope you can sort out summit m8 and dont allow ppl like that access to your server.

Last edited:

Rapid

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 20, 2011

Actually BuzzBee, The servers down because i will be hosting the server from now from my home, an at the moment for some reason SQL installed fine, but won't allow me to connect to the acutal Database, there for i'll have to leave it till tomorrow, as i'm extremely tired.

Access to HIS SERVER? Firstly "Dude" Genesis is my server, so yeah, "dont give people access to your server".. secondly, the reason ive taken the server and removed Ghost from been Host, is simple.. i find extremely fully how he's been telling ingame players that he was going to shut the server down on the 28th, and remove me from been a GameMaster, WHEN i started the team & Built the files, thirdly, i DID NOT play a character Called 'Twink' Or 'QueenOfWizzies', yeah they are my mates, doesnt mean they got any special treatment, everyone was treated equal, obviously people who donated will get a little advatage, and you're afk most of the day. as i'm in Observer monitoring half the things, and tbh you're lucky i didnt ban you for been abusive the first time.. ive taken this rout because i find it rather funny how paypal has magicly 'Been Hacked' yet everyone know's you can't change the password on paypal unless you know the Question & Answer & Bank Card Number. Yet ghost was the only person with the details. Anyways

SERVER WILL BE ONLINE TOMORROW WITH A NEW IP.

Sorry for the down time.

/Hush

Last edited:

BuzzBee

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 13, 2010

lol...server gunna fail m8...cos ur crap at wat u do...u only listen to select few ppl, and u are corrupt. u wer doing same thing on ultramir as uve been doing atm. this aint *your* server it was both of urs but levi done most of the work as u wernt there alot. and he wernt just gunna remove you as a gm, he was thinking about updating the files but decided against it as it ment alot more hassle that its worth. and you know aswell as i do that i was right about u being corrupt and im not the only 1 thats been saying it, dont blame levi for changing p/w to paypal (if he did) i wudnt let u spunk all the money on green either. server gunna fail as ur gunna fail cos you cant keep up to demand and u ignore normal players and just do wat u like anyway. have fun with ur 9 usercount lol

Rapid

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 20, 2011

Server is back online NEW IP: 92.23.132.39

Enjoy

/Hush

Last edited:

bubbles72

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 21, 2009
manchester UK

whats user account on ere pls.....and what do ppl think of the server.....

Madrinha

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 16, 2011
Amstadam

Actually BuzzBee, The servers down because i will be hosting the server from now from my home, an at the moment for some reason SQL installed fine, but won't allow me to connect to the acutal Database, there for i'll have to leave it till tomorrow, as i'm extremely tired.

Access to HIS SERVER? Firstly "Dude" Genesis is my server, so yeah, "dont give people access to your server".. secondly, the reason ive taken the server and removed Ghost from been Host, is simple.. i find extremely fully how he's been telling ingame players that he was going to shut the server down on the 28th, and remove me from been a GameMaster, WHEN i started the team & Built the files, thirdly, i DID NOT play a character Called 'Twink' Or 'QueenOfWizzies', yeah they are my mates, doesnt mean they got any special treatment, everyone was treated equal, obviously people who donated will get a little advatage, and you're afk most of the day. as i'm in Observer monitoring half the things, and tbh you're lucky i didnt ban you for been abusive the first time.. ive taken this rout because i find it rather funny how paypal has magicly 'Been Hacked' yet everyone know's you can't change the password on paypal unless you know the Question & Answer & Bank Card Number. Yet ghost was the only person with the details. Anyways

SERVER WILL BE ONLINE TOMORROW WITH A NEW IP.

Sorry for the down time.

/Hush

''I find it extremely hard how i was telling people in game i was shutting the server down''?

For a start, dont acuse me of anything unless you have proof Like i said to you IF you have proof show me, if you dont **** off. cause at the end of the day you did exactly what you told me not to do and that was to listen to players because '' they'll wreck a server team '' I did nothing but work on that server with you even when you wasnt ther i was working onit and obv yeah when i did afew mistakes or did'nt know how to 'sort' this bit etc, i came to you as a server team does.. what right does anybody have to say im ''Corrupt'', let alone ''being corrupt'' without proof, just like you. I stated a fact in the sz on genesis If you have proof show me, if you dont stfu, yet you did exactly what they wanted you to do and that was to find me ''being corrupt'' ''Apprently'' <-- yeah thats the word they used. That is not FACT or PROOF of me being corrupt.

'Secondly, I was speaking to queenofwizzies(ash),term,DJ about emergin the 2.3 files with 1.9 or simply exchange the files with 2.6 ''holeys'' So we have more of a choice of skins,items,maps,mobs,spells.. But obv your as stupid as they take you shaun. At the end of the day I was doing nothing but working on it just like you. The funny thing is, when certain players joined that server these ''Rumors'' and ''Accusations'' came flying around of me & You being corrupt , doing this doing that etc... wheres the proof? I can understand if i was being corrupt or you being corrupt and things happened this way, but for people YOU dont like to go and believe them over the ''Server Team'' then your as stupid as they are and quite frankly i hope the server goes no where because why should my work be credited by you? take no offence Im being realisitic & also pissed & Thirdly, IF you have time please come on facebook cause I know who came onto the host computer while i was at the mother in laws.. I have the IP of who logged into teamViewer After 12am the night i went to my in laws and you was asleep or out on the bender still i cant remember where you was. but if you dont care and ur still thinking '' Im corrupt '' '' you beleive noobs over serverteams '' then at the end of the day, where are you gonna be in 2month time?, Half that server knew me an my mrs yet the ones who said i was corrupt was the ones who told me that you was corrupt? lol. And can I ask you what '' me smoking weed '' as to do with anything? my personal life has nothing to do with mir nor anyone so dont sit there and be stupid, you drink, I smoke. I dont drink you dont smoke simple, that has nothing to do with you, LOMCN, Mir nor any of the Players on Genesis.

/GMGhost

Last edited:
Reactions: Churchill

Rapid

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 20, 2011

If you weren't corrupt, how come your ingame character had items from you're gamemaster character.

and how come you told the players that you were shutting the server down on the 28th? and then all of a sudden the paypal account we use gets magicly "Hacked", that's basicly the only reason i removed you from been host.

About you "smoking Weed" i didn't bring that up, actually, cause DJTisteo accused me of smoking it, so i put him on the right tracks, anyways enough said, can't be bothered to argue..

New Static IP - 92.23.112.9

IP won't change!

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011

i just flickedthru this post and its disconcerting to say the least. bitch bitch bitch cry cry... lol this server worth playing with all the 'server down' 'server online' posts i see?

warblade

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 10, 2011

Is the server online now? plz

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009

not at moment , im trying to get on ................

Flame

Terminus
Veteran
Loyal Member
Oct 17, 2003

sooooo, is the server down or has the IP changed again?

Is the host gone, server down for good? any updates would be nice :) just to keep people in the loop etc.

Never mind found new ip

[Server1]
ServerName=GenesisMir
ServerAddr=92.23.126.115
ServerPort=7000
SelectServerAddr=92.23.126.115
SelectServerPort=7100
GameServerAddr=92.23.126.115
GameServerPort=7200

Last edited:

azzi

Golden Oldie