GForce Returns..

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

Scroll

eiei said:
Dont u mean VidioCamera not (Camera) if u dont no that they r 2 diffrent thing's
VidioCamera is where u can C what is happening and u can Record on it
Camera is where u take pitchers u num nu get a life all of u
Geessssssss what a boutnch of Idiouts Cya NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBSSSSSSSS

[/B][/U]KATLIN OWNES >>>> ME KATLIN :cool:<<<<
Or theres such a thing as a DigitalCamera that does both which is called a camera nowadays since no one can be assed to call it a digitalcamera because it takes to long. Oh and as for that last bit its KATLIN SUCKS >>>> YOU KATLIN :middle: <<<<

You just got pwned :boxing:

Last edited:

[Shadow]

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Oct 1, 2004
Counter Strike
ok tbh ive figured who you are you are blatenly Alaria from real mir got sacked from euro so you came to private mir. Your are exactly the same both have retarded spelling aaamdm eye riter?!

Alpha

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2004
[Shadow] said:
your spelling is sh1te :crazy1:
Its know as Dyslexia... anyone with an ounce of common sense would have realised after reading most of her posts. Taking digs at someone because they have a problem is almost as low as your IQ.

Maybe Katlin's language is poor, but what do you expect after accusing her of being male... if you have proof shes male then please post it, but if you don't then why don't you keep your opinion to yourself... especially ones that are offensive.

Server: This server is good to play, but i'd change BoneCaptains drops a little... they drop better than IWT and IWT take longer to kill. :rofl:

Scroll

Alpha said:
Its know as Dyslexia... anyone with an ounce of common sense would have realised after reading most of her posts. Taking digs at someone because they have a problem is almost as low as your IQ.

Maybe Katlin's language is poor, but what do you expect after accusing her of being male... if you have proof shes male then please post it, but if you don't then why don't you keep your opinion to yourself... especially ones that are offensive.

Server: This server is good to play, but i'd change BoneCaptains drops a little... they drop better than IWT and IWT take longer to kill. :rofl:
I have Dyslexia but you don't see me making all them spelling mistakes. You see I acaully learnt how to spell better after loads of teach sure I still mess up on some words but it is possible to get past it so don't defend her on that front, there is no escuse for that many spelling mistakes, its called being lasy!

Oh and before you say anything about my spelling, I take pride in it I know I can't spell much right so I use the words I know I can spell, you take the piss I kill you simple as. now have a nice day

Last edited:

Alpha

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2004
Scroll said:
I have Dyslexia but you don't see me making all them spelling mistakes. You see I acaully learnt how to spell better after loads of teach sure I still mess up on some words but it is possible to get past it so don't defend her on that front, there is no escuse for that many spelling mistakes, its called being lasy!

Oh and before you say anything about my spelling, I take pride in it I know I can't spell much right so I use the words I know I can spell, you take the piss I kill you simple as. now have a nice day
I'm not so low as to insult someones spelling, especially when they have difficultly... but i'm sure most other people would jump at the chance on this forum.

As for her spelling, I don't know why she spells so bad so often, but if it was me i wouldn't care.

I'd like to see you try and kill me lol, and lol at you threatening me over a forum... don't forget to wear all ya bling and bring ya posse down wit ya ok boy! innit! :devil:

Scroll

Alpha said:
I'm not so low as to insult someones spelling, especially when they have difficultly... but i'm sure most other people would jump at the chance on this forum.

As for her spelling, I don't know why she spells so bad so often, but if it was me i wouldn't care.

I'd like to see you try and kill me lol, and lol at you threatening me over a forum... don't forget to wear all ya bling and bring ya posse down wit ya ok boy! innit! :devil:
bling and posse wtf u think I am?

Benji2003

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 14, 2003
New York BABY!
eiei said:
Dont u mean VidioCamera not (Camera) if u dont no that they r 2 diffrent thing's

has got to be the worse spelling i have ever seen....

*Video
*Pictures
*Bunch
*Idiots
*See you
*Noobs
*numb
*nuts
*you
*Owns.... you suck, seriously get back to Primary School tbh... as you cant even spell, and you call us numb nuts, Geez girl get a ****ing life...

Scroll

Benji2003 said:
has got to be the worse spelling i have ever seen....

*Video
*Pictures
*Bunch
*Idiots
*See you
*Noobs
*numb
*nuts
*you
*Owns.... you suck, seriously get back to Primary School tbh... as you cant even spell, and you call us numb nuts, Geez girl get a ****ing life...

Katlin just got pwned again! :hamsterbu

Benji2003

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 14, 2003
New York BABY!
Alpha said:

how about i do a "Drive by" and "pop" a "cap" in your "ass", geez..dont i sound "hard" and "gangsta"

stan

Alpha said:

Who the **** do you think you are like ...

DonTonberry

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 24, 2003
Preston
****sake Stop spamming this hThread u ****ing noobs im pretty close to GForce and u all spam it if u get it locked u all will be ****ed

Tbh i think thy shud make a falmingarena

Now be quiet plz

Prai...

HeXor

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2004
UK
eiei said:

simple

Attachments

• stfu2.gif
    stfu2.gif
    3.4 KB · Views: 17

Benji2003

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 14, 2003
New York BABY!
mamamia1 said:
this server any good or its crap?LOL

very good server ^_^

been some comments in the past of them being someone elses server files, and the name being changed o.O but i dont know realy =/

deffinately a server to play