CnC

bigkiss

Tx - Merry chrastmas

Pyraine

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 22, 2004
Aggresion
Absolutely terrible - Blatantly tutorial'd the background. Google search 'grunge tutorial' you'll find 5,000 websites telling you how to make that background. Someone killed it and it went to brush hell. When you read a tutorial, you're supposed to adapt it, make it look original once you've learnt the basics. This does not look original. Bad bad choice of render, I've noticed with your work you never manage to successfully make the render look like it belongs with the rest of the image. You should work on that. I can however give you plus points on the text, alot of people struggle with text these days, you seemed to pull the text off fine with this image.

TxGraphicz

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 12, 2006
Thanks for the slight posistive feedback, but I havn't used a tutorial for ages. Very rude for you to even think that, fair enough most brushed backgrounds do look the same yes. Doesn't mean I followed it.

But anyway thanks for feedback

Tx

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
I Likeeeeee

Borat has spoken

Enough said

And, an interesting fact for you, im from the town next door to Sasha Baron Cohen's home town, am i kool or am i kool?

Joopers*

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 10, 2006
Behind you
I live near the hangman :)

And btw you should do some tutorials to learn new techniques to use in sigs, eg;

New layer>apply image>sharpen>set to lighten>>>New layer>Apply image>G.Blur 2.0>set to lighten

Joopers*

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 10, 2006
Behind you
lol np, it's my first photomanip styled sig i did't expect it to be great, and it wouldn't look half as good if i didn't so that thing above..

ipixel

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 11, 2005
Northern Ireland
Every single last one of these type of sigs look ****ty and repetative to me, i rarely see anything thats different, wittin is the only person ive seen on this forum with a relatively different signature.

Sawell

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 29, 2003
Every single last one of these type of sigs look ****ty and repetative to me, i rarely see anything thats different, wittin is the only person ive seen on this forum with a relatively different signature.

Watch your tounge.

You've seen me, bish.

TxGraphicz

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 12, 2006
lol er it's a signature why the fook would I want to be unique they don't show skill anyways

Tx