Glows

Join Discord

stardust

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 12, 2004
I made 2 random glows.. So what yall think?

preview3us0.jpg

Enjoy!

Last edited:

stardust

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 12, 2004
You got that right lmfao.

preview4cq6.jpg

PS

No ripping;)

/Stardust

Last edited:

shorty606

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 10, 2005
Nice, quick question, you know teh file that contains the glows for use in game (not the file that shows them in the equipped item screen). Did you replace existing glows or does the file allow you to add new glows as long as you get the shape right.
I ain't looked into it all yet.

stardust

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 12, 2004
Nice, quick question, you know teh file that contains the glows for use in game (not the file that shows them in the equipped item screen). Did you replace existing glows or does the file allow you to add new glows as long as you get the shape right.
I ain't looked into it all yet.

Actually what i did was i just exported a few things and had a look @ the size of the file and made a new file and just made some random glows.
My next step wil be trying to animate them ingame just like the new ones u get in the latest files.

/Stardust

shorty606

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 10, 2005
excellent, I'll be trying to add some new ones too, I think i have the method. It's just implementing it.

CheekyVimto

It's my Precious!
Veteran
Mar 8, 2005
To add a glow effect to an armour, just add it to the equip.wil has the same effect using paperdoll effects.

we used this method to get wing looking armour awhile ago

dont forget to add it as the same idx.number in
ground.wil | store.wil | inventory.wil

you can make as many as you like I believe (there proberly is a limit but we havent reached it yet)

/cheeky