GM commands on JOB server?

Join Discord

wolfman

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 24, 2003
ive got my JOB server up and running using the GTMud3 files, everything seems to work except the horses and GM commands.

has any 1 come across why gm commands dont work?, the only 1 got working was @flag

thanks for any help.

Demonic

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Dec 1, 2003
Most of the gm commands are stored in a txt file called STRRES.TXT which is in the Setup directory. Did you add yourself to the ADMIN.TXT doc for a start ??

Horses and pet rest :-

The command in CMLIST.DAT (client side) has to match what you have in strres file for them to work, forget the horse window, press Ctrl + M for horse and Ctrl + a for pet rest.

Upvote 0

wolfman

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 24, 2003
Demonic said:
Most of the gm commands are stored in a txt file called STRRES.TXT which is in the Setup directory. Did you add yourself to the ADMIN.TXT doc for a start ??

Horses and pet rest :-

The command in CMLIST.DAT (client side) has to match what you have in strres file for them to work, forget the horse window, press Ctrl + M for horse and Ctrl + a for pet rest.

ok my char names are BISON and TEST112

my adminlist has the following in:

* BISON
* TEST112

Im deffinitely an admin. But i deffinitley think ur right about the client side dat file. Im using Mir3Install_V1.4.exe for client

I dont know how to read the dat file, but the STRRES.TXT file has alot of commands like the following:

mob:ÕÙ»½¹ÖÎï
super:ÎÞµÐ
level:µ÷ÕûµÈ¼¶
make:Éú²ú

Do i have to type @Éú²ú candle if i want to make candle?

Upvote 0

dana123

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 30, 2003
wolfman said:
ok my char names are BISON and TEST112

my adminlist has the following in:

* BISON
* TEST112

Im deffinitely an admin. But i deffinitley think ur right about the client side dat file. Im using Mir3Install_V1.4.exe for client

I dont know how to read the dat file, but the STRRES.TXT file has alot of commands like the following:

mob:ÕÙ»½¹ÖÎï
super:ÎÞµÐ
level:µ÷ÕûµÈ¼¶
make:Éú²ú

Do i have to type @Éú²ú candle if i want to make candle?

You can change all that foreign text in the strres.txt to whatever you want. So long as you only change the foreign text and not the english which is on the left hand side.

Upvote 0

Demonic

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Dec 1, 2003
I have attached My Cmlist.dat and strres file to save you but for future reference, Kaori has a Web page that can decrypt the cmlist file, edit it and re-encrypt.

Upvote 0