GodOfWar III - Metro2033

steve

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 20, 2005
Reading
got metro 2033 earlier luckily its only a rental,, its ****ing bollocks you shoot the ****s in the face and they just stand there, also i dont get why a russian soldier would shout take that mother ****er at people over all the graphics aren't amazing for 2010, its kinda slow and clunky i dunno maybe it gets better im on the 4th level i think...... as for god of war not played it but my mate got it today so ill have a play at somepoint over the weekend and let you know what its like, i've only played the 1 on psp so not really sure what to expect

Last edited:

Viper

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 14, 2007
Newcastle
yeah heard mixed reviews on metro 2033 today, don't think its 1 ill buy going on what you said, although a mate has got it ill prob rob and try when i cba lol, as for godofwar3 i haven't really played 1 or 2 but 3 is supposed to be 'breathtakingly good' graphics wise and game play maybe its one to try:wink:

steve

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 20, 2005
Reading
been playing metro 2033 a bit today theres a few bits make you jump but the controls and enemy armour still ruin it

CraiG^

Legend
Legendary
Jun 22, 2003
Scotland
Completed God Of War III at a mates while some others watched (they prefer to lol) and got to admit I really really enjoyed it, graphics are amazingly good! I'd recommend it for sure.