Gonna need people to help me with a server ill be working on

spartekas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 21, 2009
USA
I dont want to advertise or a up and coming this isnt for flaming or spam.

any positive and Benificial help appreciated i can edit this later

XP 128-256 8rebirths 3.55 MIR3

And not playing any political Games

If you want to help post, if Not DONT!

Last edited:

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
this post helps alot...
it tells us all what you need help with in such detail that we want to reply with such energy...
pls re-edit post like this...:

Server Type:
Server Exp:
PVP or Not PVP

Coders: Needed or not needed, for what reason
Scripters: Needed or not needed, for what reason
People to input data on database: Needed or not needed, for what reason

Special npc's /scripts you wish to input to server that might want a scripter for.
Class Balancing(database side).
Mob editing/ balancing(Database side)
etc etc etc...

tyvm

spartekas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 21, 2009
USA
tyvvvvvvm I will try to update today if not tomoz.:k

---------- Post added 25-08-2011 at 02:47 PM ---------- Previous post was 24-08-2011 at 12:13 PM ----------

Server Type: 3.55-3.68 holley
Server Exp: 64x-128x 200x customised if possible
PVP or Not PVP PVP No grief in globals. Fair Play not Grief Play

Coders: Needed or not needed, for what reason
Scripters: Needed or not needed, for what reason

People to input data on database: Needed or not needed.

For what reason/Hit a snag in SQL. My Network Id is set on WORKGROUP think I need it on Domain. Think its what SA the SQL uses. And WORKGROUP dont use a SA? Any help on this appreciated:k

Special npc's /scripts you wish to input to server that might want a scripter for.
Class Balancing(database side).
Mob editing/ balancing(Database side) heard there are atleast 12 monais Like to learn what to do to make sure balance these
etc etc etc...

At the moment do have some files for a server. But not any experience with geting the server running. On the LS guide, I used the one that is on Stings forum.

I do get lost with getting the Gates set up, and understanding IP addresses besides what is on Whatis.com. AT&T they do help with Port forwarding quite a bit, but cant stay on the phone forever lol. I am slow learner, but once I understand it I do tend to master it

I do want to avoide spammers on here. I want to create and host the best mir3 since i started Sting3g, since USA and euro lost contracts with WEMADE. This will take a while. I do know some good old time mir3 players and they are more than happy to wait, and get a good server that wont be gone the next day, and a GM more interested in hosting, and providing a good mir3 they wont or have to quit, hopefully Long-Term.

Most importantly I want to make a Server for My friends and me to play

Would like to say thank you for providing me with a good outline to use TheDayIDie :)

Last edited: