GoOfy 1.9 (ONLINE)

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

JackDaniels

Registered
Veteran
Jul 28, 2007
ok guys internet fked up for first time in 5 months ok so im sorri i got another router comin tommoz sorry for this also gives me time to update

Mackem

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 18, 2004
Kent, S.E England
goneboom on it 24/7 or cycled, one of the two and xmas items making it easier to level as they drop off norm mobs in 100+ cave. so anybody that gets to 100 will piss easy level until xmas event items are taken out.

GdfSniper

Repentant
Dedicated Member
Jun 5, 2004
hes ta0s im guessing. Also i just know how to level + these xmas items make me invincible to everything except a few miniboss/bosses so it makes lvling even easier lol. Rebirth doesnt give anything special except for a different pet tho and u have to do a quest do get it so it cant mess server up that much. Also if host keeps updating then it should be fine :P

DeathsDoor

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 9, 2004
Kurdistan
FFS @ "servers still not up"

when its up the host/GM will click on the "post reply" button and will type in " servers up ,the ip is **.***.**.*** "

¬_¬

JackDaniels

Registered
Veteran
Jul 28, 2007
aint workin sos ppl router comes in 4 days i was on my uncles then eny ways big event wen bck up

Last edited:

Mythoss

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2004
Germany,Berlin
i change the ip but in the servername stays holyfire is that right ????
and i dont know now is the server now on or off

HeadHunter

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 18, 2007
Stoke, UK
Server is offline because host does not know how to forward the Netgear ports so has to wait for new router

/Head

Status
Not open for further replies.