Google Beater?

smoochy boys on tour

Blaminator

VIP
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 11, 2003
London
google has developed to a point past any other search engine, it has so many new features thanks to google labs, and is getting more.

Hazuki

VIP
VIP
Apr 14, 2004
United Kingdom
I agree with blam, Google has advanced way ahead of any other serach engine, I like the idea of you can have google on your own Intranet (at a cost) Which would be ace instead of windows crappy search.

Wittin

Ex-Δdministrator
VIP
May 7, 2003
GilgaMesh said:
Check out this search engine http://beta.previewseek.com/, I've been using it instead of google for the last week or so and I recommend it over google anyday. Also if your a music fan you can find Mp3's and download them directly ;p
I actually like the look of that! Can't wait to see how it performs against it's competition. I'll definately be adding it to my FireFox bookmarks toolbar.

:thumbup: Nice one GilgaMesh!

kud125

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 18, 2004
shwey, looks and acts similiar to altavista, of which i use a lot , nice find gilga

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
Google> any other search engine.

Opeth

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 15, 2005
UK
That search engine is ugly. It could find a needle in a hay stack for all I care, it still looks like ass. When I click on my browser I dont want to be greeted by such a hideous page, thats why I use Google.