Got the Server Running...Now What?? Mir3Europe??

MrSparkle

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 6, 2005
Hi all,

Been happily doing @makes and @mobs and having some fun with @level. This is all great and kept me amused for hours.

Can' quite be sure which map versions or server versions I'm using but noticed that the UI is like the way the QGO servers were during early Beta and the maps/mob names/items are very different too. Fundimentaly still the same game though.

I'd like something a bit closer to the QGO current server, as close as possible really, without having other users adding their own drop files etc etc etc.

Has anyone got these? Any links available?

Cheers all.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
a few posts down. lovemir.exe, has newest interface working. just a few bugs left to fix.

Demonic

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Dec 1, 2003
MrSparkle said:
Hi all,

Been happily doing @makes and @mobs and having some fun with @level. This is all great and kept me amused for hours.

Can' quite be sure which map versions or server versions I'm using but noticed that the UI is like the way the QGO servers were during early Beta and the maps/mob names/items are very different too. Fundimentaly still the same game though.

I'd like something a bit closer to the QGO current server, as close as possible really, without having other users adding their own drop files etc etc etc.

Has anyone got these? Any links available?

Cheers all.

Mobs Names - Look at the guide on EU3 and get typing.
Mob Stats - Your never going to match these 100% ever unless you hack into EU3 SQL Server like...
Mob Exp - Use same page

Item Names - Same - use the guide
Stats - Least these are on there.
Drop Files - Again get hacking into EU3 servers tbh.

Maps, Map Info etc..I posted this info Already..
Spawns - Once again Guide shows you what spawns where..

Just a Side note - you said you got "some sort of files" but were not sure what they were?? DId you not look when you clicked the links??

MrSparkle

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 6, 2005
Demonic said:
Mobs Names - Look at the guide on EU3 and get typing.
Mob Stats - Your never going to match these 100% ever unless you hack into EU3 SQL Server like...
Mob Exp - Use same page

Item Names - Same - use the guide
Stats - Least these are on there.
Drop Files - Again get hacking into EU3 servers tbh.

Maps, Map Info etc..I posted this info Already..
Spawns - Once again Guide shows you what spawns where..

Just a Side note - you said you got "some sort of files" but were not sure what they were?? DId you not look when you clicked the links??
Found out I'm running LS Server ( JoB I believe)

I need 3G for close to QGo types I been told, need to get looking for these server files now.