Got the WoW bug!

Join Discord

demonx

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 4, 2004
England
Divine Storm is the 51 point retribution talent, retribution best for pvp.. prot best for aoe grinding, boosting, survival, aoe damage and leveling. Retribution is best for single target damage and pvp lol. i just hit level 40 on my hunter priest combo in 20hours /played :]
kinda slow but have been doing mining and such lol....

demonx

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 4, 2004
England
yeh but i been mining n shiz hehe and gets longer when u hit sm cause of travel time n shiz mate :]] lol oh n i got my chars 42 this morn 3more levels and we can do strath n poon the undead lol :]]

Perebble

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Apr 11, 2006
www.atomicide.com
Divine Storm is the 51 point retribution talent, retribution best for pvp.. prot best for aoe grinding, boosting, survival, aoe damage and leveling. Retribution is best for single target damage and pvp lol. i just hit level 40 on my hunter priest combo in 20hours /played :]
kinda slow but have been doing mining and such lol....
I'd say you were wrong.
I leveled as prot from 40-70, it was soooo slow.
Since the introduction of Divine Storm I'd say Retribution would easily be the fastest to level.

Holy is also better for boosting due to being able to have 100% uninterrupted healing, but obviously lack damage, so it can be slow, although a Protection spec with some points in Holy (not the usual for a tank) would no doubt be the best.

I'm obviously gonna be biased towards Retribution though, because I'm always in the top 3 damage done and dps meters in 10 and 25 man raids.

oO~Unknown~Oo

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Dec 4, 2007
UK
I just ennrolled on CoA rogue undead.

u aint been on in a looong time m8 :P

am i the slowest lvl WoW's ever seen ? im just the type of person that cant be arsed doing quests lol
im lucky if i get 1 lvl a day @ 63 lol xD

demonx

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 4, 2004
England
nah my mate is like the slowest lol hes been playing for over a year and i like level 50ish lal xD

CraiG^

Legend
Legendary
Jun 22, 2003
Scotland
Yeah havn't been on in a good bit, because been a littlebusy with work, and at the weekend I like to party and buzz.

DeathsDoor

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 9, 2004
Kurdistan
Bumpty BUMP

thought ill post a screeny of my char seeing as its improved ALOT :D

meeeeeeio9.jpg

will post more when im 80 ^^

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
I got wow the other week I have a level 25 on Bronzebeard and a level 24 on Daggerspine. Is it worth playing Laughing skull?

Warlock

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 13, 2003
Scotland, UK.
You all think you are WOW geeks lol, my GF's mum is the biggest WOW geek ive ever seen

She has like 9 lvl 70's on one server (Allience, before new patch ), then moved to her sons server ( Horde ) and now she's got like 6 lvl 80's on there, a lvl 75+ DK... complete geek imo, personally i got bored of WOW lol, too much questing for my liking.

Last edited:

DeathsDoor

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 9, 2004
Kurdistan
I got wow the other week I have a level 25 on Bronzebeard and a level 24 on Daggerspine. Is it worth playing Laughing skull?

well it means i can give you free boosts if i have time , then yes ... yes it is worth it

You all think you are WOW geeks lol, my GF's mum is the biggest WOW geek ive ever seen

She has like 9 lvl 70's on one server (Allience, before new patch ), then moved to her sons server ( Horde ) and now she's got like 6 lvl 80's on there, a lvl 75+ DK... complete geek imo, personally i got bored of WOW lol, too much questing for my liking.

wtf , thats g33king to the max !

twigletuk

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 17, 2005
Crewe Cheshire
just started wow its gd game but its hard tbh. die loads lol

cnt get on the server u play dd m8 oways get cutt of tbh

/Clipper

DeathsDoor

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 9, 2004
Kurdistan
hmmm, thought i already added you :O

anywayz , re-added you :D
what exactly do you mean the game is hard ? just be a healer class i.e Paladin , Druid or Priest so you can heal yourself

p.s lvl 76 !! :D