Graphic Folders

Join Discord

twigletuk

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 17, 2005
Crewe Cheshire
ive got my weapon graphic folder full is there anyway that you can make a graphic folder2 so u can add mre stuff?

/Clipper

twigletuk

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 17, 2005
Crewe Cheshire
if i deleted all the wep will .wix can i just put in graphics folder 1.wil .wix so it reads from graphic folder n not data. if u get me

/Clipper

Upvote 0

Elise

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 1, 2008
North East
if i deleted all the wep will .wix can i just put in graphics folder 1.wil .wix so it reads from graphic folder n not data. if u get me

/Clipper

You can delete the crap weapons in your Graphics folder and rename them with your new Wil and Wix, so say weapon 110 was crap in your current folder you delete that and rename your new Wil and Wix 110.

If this makes sense.

Upvote 0

twigletuk

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 17, 2005
Crewe Cheshire
You can delete the crap weapons in your Graphics folder and rename them with your new Wil and Wix, so say weapon 110 was crap in your current folder you delete that and rename your new Wil and Wix 110.

If this makes sense.

ye it does but my wep graphic folder is full of weps i collected n wanna keep. cnt i just make a weapon wil tht goes in data n put the weps in there i wanna use? if i no how t do it xD

/Cllipper

Upvote 0

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
Yes you can , you just replace the weapons from Weapon.WIL in data folder with the ones in your graphics folder .. you need export and replace

Make sure you get the starting image ID and the End image ID correct so that the new weapon slots in perfectly ..

Upvote 0