Graphics Card - NVIDIA GeForce 4 MX 440

Join Discord

Kazza

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2003
Is it normal with a new graphics card for it to be a bit dodgy for the first few days cause its brand new lol, sometimes my graphics go red while playing Vice city but other then that it works fine sometimes it goes like a disco all flashing lights red colours etc but only for a second and it ussaly happens on the floor and the sky goes red. happens on all hitman sometimes aswell but not as often. can this be fixed or is this normal because its brand new just warming up or is the graphics card abit ****ed???????

If its a setting problem please help!

Cheerz - Peace

NVIDIA GeForce 4 MX 440

saffron

Does it happen in all Games? Cos I got the same problem but I think it's the actual game that does it.... (Happens in hitman and vice city.)

BlackManta

ya does it with hitman 2 aswell n dungeon Siege but am not sure if its just the graphics card am gonna get a new game soon n try it.

Viola A.I.

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 14, 2003
Newcastle - UK
I recommend getting a different card. I bought that same card in May and its a pile...

You can get a Radeon 9200 256MB for around 70 quid. Put it on ur crimbo list and ur sorted. The Geforce series (especially the 4th) has a lot of compatibilit issues, I recommned switching for the time being.

Xeno

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2003
I had a GeForce 4MX440 :S lol had no problems with it, recently got a 5200 though, definately no problems with that hehe