Graphics Card Problem

Join Discord

DrowninG

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 23, 2003
hi all,

well i recently got a bit of a problem with my gfx card... i play alot of wow right and since the 2.2 patch my graphics card has been shagged it just went on me one night here are some screenies... (see attachment names "wtf.JPG (107.0 KB)" and "WoWScrnShot_100207_190859.jpg (206.4 KB)"

now my current gfx card is an ATI radeon x800 series.

so i put in my old gfx card, an ATI Radeon 9600 series and it seems alright, but sometimes it does this to wow (see WoWScrnShot_100807_212520.jpg (124.0 KB) ) and last night it BSOD'ed me, and it knocked the monitor off to standby a few times

so anyone know what could be the problem? i honestly would be indebted to y'all if you can fix it for us

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
how recent have you purchased it maybe you could return it to get it fixed or a new one as by the screenies it has been damaged in some form.

my bro when he built his comp bought some fan built in gfx card and like your 2nd screenie his comp appeared the same and when he tryed it in my comp egsactly the same, at which time he then damaged my network card n screwed my net up too.

Neptune

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 19, 2003
Chester :P
just reinstall the driver using the device manager. ok i can see from 1 of the screen shots the wrightings kinda gone, but wen uv got it highlighted its fine so it mite take a bit longer than usual. same thing happend on our pc quick reinstall of the driver and its been fine since