Greeen Name!!!

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
Yeah I know what you mean I hate that, I put one at the end aswell 'cause my mate told me too, I kinda like it :ppunk:

My mate's xbox gamertag doesn't have caps, he hates it now but he still hasn't paid to get it changed lols!

hellcaster

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 24, 2005
Yeah I know what you mean I hate that, I put one at the end aswell 'cause my mate told me too, I kinda like it :ppunk:

My mate's xbox gamertag doesn't have caps, he hates it now but he still hasn't paid to get it changed lols!

^^ idk why but i like names that go like iOwn, iTunes ,iWub. I think they look nice ^_^

Mackem

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 18, 2004
Kent, S.E England

Get his mates to complain about his name, saying its offensive. If you get enough people they will make him change it (for free ) and it doesn't have to be offensive , just have enough complaints.

hellcaster

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 24, 2005
Get his mates to complain about his name, saying its offensive. If you get enough people they will make him change it (for free ) and it doesn't have to be offensive , just have enough complaints.

I'd lol irl if he done that and got banned :P:brows:

SykoWizard

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 15, 2004
gold status with less then 100 posts, thats forum dedication

Last edited: