GTA VI Trailer

WelshSteel

Hallucination Critic
Dedicated Member
Dec 15, 2016
Probably the biggest moment in gaming history

**** this basically more respectful Fornite phenomenon.
I remember GTA as just a simple fun game from the playstation days. What kind of weirdo's are obsessed with living like an idiot in a mainly solo player world.
I mean if you're older than 25 years old what are you doing, these are for those rats who were brought up on GTA from the age of 6 when their parents couldn't be arsed with them.

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
**** this basically more respectful Fornite phenomenon.
I remember GTA as just a simple fun game from the playstation days. What kind of weirdo's are obsessed with living like an idiot in a mainly solo player world.
I mean if you're older than 25 years old what are you doing, these are for those rats who were brought up on GTA from the age of 6 when their parents couldn't be arsed with them.
Parents raised me fine, 24 so saved myself by a year.
GTA V is one of the most active games still to this day, solo and online. When was the last time you played a gta game? You’re reply makes it sounds like the last one you played was Liberty City 😂

Reactions: Pusha

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
What kind of weirdo's are obsessed with living like an idiot in a mainly solo player world.

Didn't you just describe mir?

Flatline

Dickhead ;)
Loyal Member
Jun 9, 2018
Leeds
Hopefully Microsoft can throw the big bucks at Rockstar and buy them out, least there would be a chance of it making its way to game pass :ROFLMAO:
Rockstar wont be bought, they've thrown 2 billion at this game where as the second highest anyone has spent on a game is around 150million and not to mention their company's worth 22billion (and that's without the release of the biggest game in gaming history)

Last edited:

Slipmatt

Why the f are we still here?
Veteran
May 10, 2009
County Durham
Rockstar wont be bought, they've thrown 2 billion at this game where as the second highest anyone has spent on a game is around 150million and not to mention their company's worth 22billion (and that's without the release of the biggest game in gaming history)
I mean, it was a bit of a back handed sarcastic comment, but in reality if Microsoft wanted to buy them out they absolutely could try force hand with it. Microsoft have a net worth of 2.75 trillion, and money talks.

Flatline

Dickhead ;)
Loyal Member
Jun 9, 2018
Leeds
I mean, it was a bit of a back handed sarcastic comment, but in reality if Microsoft wanted to buy them out they absolutely could try force hand with it. Microsoft have a net worth of 2.75 trillion, and money talks.
not to mention Rockstar's parent company is take two interactive, they're literally already owned

WelshSteel

Hallucination Critic
Dedicated Member
Dec 15, 2016
Parents raised me fine, 24 so saved myself by a year.
GTA V is one of the most active games still to this day, solo and online. When was the last time you played a gta game? You’re reply makes it sounds like the last one you played was Liberty City 😂

Ye I only played GTA when it was strictly an offline game.
I see a lot of online bullshit and the milking of kids in the latest one doing missions and stuff.

The amount of wacky stuff you can do, it just looks like Minecraft but for boys with a bit more gruff on them :kekw:

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
Ye I only played GTA when it was strictly an offline game.
I see a lot of online bullshit and the milking of kids in the latest one doing missions and stuff.

The amount of wacky stuff you can do, it just looks like Minecraft but for boys with a bit more gruff on them :kekw:
100% it became ridiculous. Hopefully 10 years of GTA Online will help steer them from making detrimental choices.

Netskee

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 17, 2013
Loughborough, UK
Can't really understand the negativity towards this tbh. Game looks amazing.

Have come to a point where games just don't do it for me these days. Starfield looked decent but my lad was underwhelmed by it and I got massively put off of it. This looks amazing tho! The detail, graphics are incredible. We've seen a little over a minute of snips from here and there (some even saying it's in reverse) and that's just from 1 part of the story. Have seen very little of how the prospective is from Jason's pov is! More than wiling to buy a Console just for this. Not forgetting elder scrolls 6 is on its way too!!

More to life than mir chaps 😉

Reactions: Pusha and Jev

PoPcOrN

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 9, 2006
shrewsbury
Can't really understand the negativity towards this tbh. Game looks amazing.

Have come to a point where games just don't do it for me these days. Starfield looked decent but my lad was underwhelmed by it and I got massively put off of it. This looks amazing tho! The detail, graphics are incredible. We've seen a little over a minute of snips from here and there (some even saying it's in reverse) and that's just from 1 part of the story. Have seen very little of how the prospective is from Jason's pov is! More than wiling to buy a Console just for this. Not forgetting elder scrolls 6 is on its way too!!

More to life than mir chaps 😉
Blasphemy!!!

• Haha
Reactions: Jev