smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

DjDarkBoyZ

Dev
Golden Oldie
Aug 11, 2006
127.Ø.Ø.1
yes, but using command to level gm are bugged, for players leveling the only cap is in the SP, the other is the lvl 255 due struct limitations.

Abood

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2016
It seems like you are so good at setting these files up , Help me :P

Everytime i make char and play etc i get d/c then i cant get back after select char gate it says target machine refused it or something , so i have to do another Char and make it gm all over again .. can you help :) ?

Edit: heres a screen of my mirgates giving me error , not sure what the right setting should be if someone can help! :)

Edit2:Ok I figured out that it only Kicks you if you make yourself a GM else it wont give any error/random kick

Attachments

• MirGates.png
    MirGates.png
    129 KB · Views: 176
Last edited:

DjDarkBoyZ

Dev
Golden Oldie
Aug 11, 2006
127.Ø.Ø.1
It seems like you are so good at setting these files up , Help me :P

Everytime i make char and play etc i get d/c then i cant get back after select char gate it says target machine refused it or something , so i have to do another Char and make it gm all over again .. can you help :) ?

Edit: heres a screen of my mirgates giving me error , not sure what the right setting should be if someone can help! :)

Edit2:Ok I figured out that it only Kicks you if you make yourself a GM else it wont give any error/random kick

change the gate port of one of the gates!
check db tables gates to view config if match.

Abood

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2016
any one know how to fix constant disconect from client?
Pretty sure its the mirgate , alot having problems with the one that came with the files kicking people off..buggy af
Also i get disconnected if i try to change some scripts in envir while ingame

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
is any posibility to crack gsp client and make it work with Holley server?

larger librarys would help alot

DjDarkBoyZ

Dev
Golden Oldie
Aug 11, 2006
127.Ø.Ø.1
yes, but these files has some bugs and sometimes make some DC, BB and strange things appear over screen xD

in local network works fine.

Vaytrex

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 21, 2016
yes, but these files has some bugs and sometimes make some DC, BB and strange things appear over screen xD

in local network works fine.

Well then any stable server files here in this forum? Actually I am new to mir3 hosting haha so luckily meet a new post here

DjDarkBoyZ

Dev
Golden Oldie
Aug 11, 2006
127.Ø.Ø.1
the most released stable files is holley 3.55 (the only problem with that files is the armadillo protection, need some configs to bypass correctly)

Vaytrex

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 21, 2016
Any1 know why I login then it says server maintainance? any method to fix it? Thx ya

Vaytrex

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 21, 2016
Not sure why I cant create character, this is the db error
Capture.PNG

Status
Not open for further replies.