hacked!

~Obliviator~

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2005
Gangsters Paradise
well i was on euro mir and this person asked for my addy on msn. SO i gave it her. Then she sed shell send me a pic of her. So..... she sent one but it was an exe. I tried to open it and nufin happened. And now she or he knows my full name etc.... and my accounts for every game that i play. Any chance i can stop this? i have deleted the file he/she sent me. Her name on msn is emma. She sent me another pic of her but it was teen tiffany. But i dint know who that was until i found out today wen sum 1 told me. So what shuould i do.? Please help

SkyDragon

.::Mario Ftw::.
Golden Oldie
Sep 10, 2004
West-Yorkshire :)
lmao!!! u accepted an exe off som1 who u dont know , lmao your loss tbh , the damage has or rdy been done , i dunno how u cud get rid of it tbh but u/l

Kadαj

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 16, 2005
Long Island, NY.
sudgest u run anti spyware and anti virus and change your details asap

weapons of choice
Microsoft anti spyware
Kaspersky antivirus

Kadαj

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 16, 2005
Long Island, NY.
well if your talkin about your online game dets, log onto the acc section on there website, i.e gn online mir managment

(make sure ure clean b4 u do this tho)

Kadαj

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 16, 2005
Long Island, NY.
nowt u can really do now, staff wont do owt cuz its your own fault. it really is the oldest trick in the book, just change your passwords and remeber the golden rule, EVERY mir player is male until proven otherwise.

Kadαj

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 16, 2005
Long Island, NY.
dude, just make sure what they sent u is gone, run your anti spy and anti virus, get yourself a decent firewall if u dnt already have one. and chage your p/w

Last edited:

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
haha. you got poned. and lol @ you starting to beg her not to do anything. unless you clear your pc of spyware/viruses, everything you type she will know about. including all forum passwords, cc passwords (online banking), game password.

uberly screwed.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
can i have your msn obliv? i wanna send your a keylogger, i mean exe, i mean picture.

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
~Obliviator~ said:
well i was on euro mir and this person asked for my addy on msn. SO i gave it her. Then she sed shell send me a pic of her. So..... she sent one but it was an exe. I tried to open it and nufin happened. And now she or he knows my full name etc.... and my accounts for every game that i play. Any chance i can stop this? i have deleted the file he/she sent me. Her name on msn is emma. She sent me another pic of her but it was teen tiffany. But i dint know who that was until i found out today wen sum 1 told me. So what shuould i do.? Please help
A horny kid wanted to see "emma's" naked pictures.

Lmfao.