HadesMir3

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

toxcin

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 8, 2010
Hi LOMCN :D

I am going to be launching HadesMir3 in the next couple of months.

Some quick specs...

3.55 Holly files
2x exp rate
2x gold rate
Own items from lv50
Titles (Lord, Barron.... Emperor)
2 full time GM's
Dedicated server held on pc in my house for no downtime :)

More to be added to this as I add to the server :)

Hastelloy

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2006
Stone, UK
2x exp? g/l with that, as a word of advice there had better be an abundance of new and custom stuff not just items, in this server or it will last less time than your advert took to write ...

toxcin

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 8, 2010
Lol there will be :P I'm implementing guild maps. New features will be released once people get to lv 50, 60, 70 etc. There will be special player rented maps with mobs of their choice. Rented meaning for trading special items in game not donating ofc. There will be lots more too, but I don't want to tell people, I want them to find out in game :)

Edit: Forgot to mention.. Mini events every other day for a small in-game bonus, a nice weekly event for a nice bonus and a big event once a month for a guild to take part in for a nice guild bonus :)

Last edited:

linzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 10, 2004
rochdale
Sounds like zentaur to me? dont they have own and titles like barron etc? and x2 exp lol i'd rather play wemade

toxcin

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 8, 2010
Sounds like zentaur to me? dont they have own and titles like barron etc? and x2 exp lol i'd rather play wemade

Most low rate servers have titles, and alot of server have own items. I'm not copying a server, mine is taking the best ideas from all. If you don't like low rate servers fair doos. Stop with negative comments on this. There are still alot of people who prefer low rate over high rate. With regards to the Official server... well, they make it so you have to pay for any in-game bonuses. I'm making this server so you can get %, drop rate etc bonuses in-game for free...

People are so fast to put bad comments down, if you don't like low rate servers, don't comment on them!

xcoolaidx

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 7, 2009

even if it was azura has said himself theres no rules that say u cant copy a server but he did state it would be nice if u gave the server credit for the idea

checkra1n

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 30, 2006
Hi LOMCN :D

I am going to be launching HadesMir3 in the next couple of months.

Some quick specs...

3.55 Holly files
2x exp rate
2x gold rate
Own items from lv50
Titles (Lord, Barron.... Emperor)
2 full time GM's
Dedicated server held on pc in my house for no downtime :)

More to be added to this as I add to the server :)

Server will be live in COUPLE OF MONTHS ..... then why posting now ?

Like other owners in few dayS will not get any reply from you on server progress, then will get an old excuse that you are busy in you real life & have real life issues, in the end server wont even exist.

The End lol

mapadale

Server will be live in COUPLE OF MONTHS ..... then why posting now ?

Like other owners in few dayS will not get any reply from you on server progress, then will get an old excuse that you are busy in you real life & have real life issues, in the end server wont even exist.

The End lol
What you mean like you did!!!!!!

checkra1n

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 30, 2006
What you mean like you did!!!!!!

Pmsl Server Guru ....

Was thinking when will you reply to my answer.

Uber Fail as a Mir 3 Moderator !

No wonder every one on lomcn hates u alot & no one wana see ur presence here ...... !!!

mapadale

Pmsl Server Guru ....

Was thinking when will you reply to my answer.

Uber Fail as a Mir 3 Moderator !

No wonder every one on lomcn hates u alot & no one wana see ur presence here ...... !!!
lol, like you have any need to talk. You know before you pass comment to someone, you must also remember your own failings first, then maybe you might actually keep it shut.....

toxcin

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 8, 2010
FYI. I have been on this server every day for a few hours getting it right for some time. I am still working on this, and I'm nearly at the point to open for Alpha testing.

A few points...

1. With regards to personal stuff that could postpone this server, It would have nothing to do with you.
2. This forum is for people to advertise their 'Upcoming Server' and I believe the forum rule is to be launched within the next 3 months....

Wow, I never realised there were so many pessimistic people that played mir...

Exsodius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2010
FYI. I have been on this server every day for a few hours getting it right for some time. I am still working on this, and I'm nearly at the point to open for Alpha testing.

A few points...

1. With regards to personal stuff that could postpone this server, It would have nothing to do with you.
2. This forum is for people to advertise their 'Upcoming Server' and I believe the forum rule is to be launched within the next 3 months....

Wow, I never realised there were so many pessimistic people that played mir...

The problem is that the low rate mir 3 market already has a monopoly.

These servers will be far more developed and have a much higher player base than your server or any other new low rate server.

The only thing that is appealing about new servers is the fact that they're new, so players have a chance at being the top ranks.

It's for these reasons that new servers have a better chance if they're mid/high rate.

If your server was x16 exp and had a fresh approach to PKing, you would have more positive feedback.

lemonfish

When life gives you Lemons ?
Dedicated Member
Oct 11, 2009
Ocean
well 1 thing is for sure im gonna try it out along with 3-5 of my friends :) been searching for good low rate servers

toxcin

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 8, 2010
Alpha testing is aiming to open on or around the 1st October 2010. Stay tuned :)

Status
Not open for further replies.