Half Black Login Screen

Join Discord

mutatedkbass

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Veteran
Jul 4, 2004
Half Black character selection screen

sorry about this its probly a useless thread but i just made my own offline server n when i made my char and went to log in it went half black n froze well i could still use the exit button

plz any suggestions

ok i have read other similar threads n i will giv u some information that might help u giv me a suggestion....ok i have a network router and the ip i been using with all the server adress is the standard ip 127.0.0.1 so if this is wrong plz suggest or tell me wat to do thnx!

also i apoligize for the noobishness

/mystical

Last edited:

Blaminator

VIP
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 11, 2003
London
Check the M2Server, see if you get a RunDB error, if so, report back, if not, report back with a screenshot of the M2

Upvote 0

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
You only have to load up one M2Server, doesn't matter wether it is the M2Serverbk or the normal, but only one has to be run.

Upvote 0

mutatedkbass

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Veteran
Jul 4, 2004
yeh i only run 1 when i go to go on the server but i just showed both to blaminator as i didnt no if he wanted to seee the bk 1 or the other...

btw u would happen to no wat im doing wrong here do u?
when i go to log on character now it goes pitch black n the music is cut off so i think its a different problem now

any1 help plz?

Upvote 0

mutatedkbass

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Veteran
Jul 4, 2004
hmmm no1 nos wat im doing wrong then? >.< damn kinda impatient aswell lol so if any1 could help me with this i would really apprieciate it

Upvote 0