Half-Life 2: Take it off ur christmas list

urbanfox

No Brag, Just Fact
Legendary
word is february....yeah u heard right february. dont expect it b4 christmas. but its going to be worth it, i mean the graphics just from the reference demo r unbelievable. and bah to u doom 3 ppl. i dont think doom 3 will even scratch hl2.

Andeh

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 21, 2003
cs rules, i would whip anyone on these forums at cs

LeeCuz

Half life 2 source was hacked by 7 hackers calling themselves "The Chosen 7".. The artwork and everything was hacked it took them a month.. the hackers have no compiled this and rlc it

Alt.binaries.x

if u dont know how to use ur news binaries
go to google and type in NewsbinPro
Download newsbin pro and then insert ur ISP's news server then add the group above and u will find HL2 on here or "HL2 Beta as they are calling it"

News server... not sure how u find it out but if ur on ntl its
news.cable.ntlworld.com

Posted By LeeBazzaR

LoneRanger

Dedicated Member
Jul 4, 2003
United Kingdom, South England
Lol its about 37mb the source for halflife 2, as my bro has found out :P Also Halflife2 the game has been hacked, so has CO, and Cstrike 2. It is avaliable to download from hackers, But i do not know who lol. I shall tell you what halflife 2 is when we get sent the leaked version :P

/LoneRanger

urbanfox

No Brag, Just Fact
Legendary
...half life 2 has absolutely nothing to do with cs. cs was a mod for hl1. hl2 without a doubt will be the most graphically advanced game ever. as for the source code "It includes the physics engine, the sound system and various other pieces of code from other developers, but not any of the levels or the graphics" so stfu ppl about some u playing or going to play hl2. also leecuz or whoever the hell u r it took months of keylogging and other things.

LoneRanger

Dedicated Member
Jul 4, 2003
United Kingdom, South England
urbanfox said:
...half life 2 has absolutely nothing to do with cs. cs was a mod for hl1. hl2 without a doubt will be the most graphically advanced game ever. as for the source code "It includes the physics engine, the sound system and various other pieces of code from other developers, but not any of the levels or the graphics" so stfu ppl about some u playing or going to play hl2. also leecuz or whoever the hell u r it took months of keylogging and other things.

Dude Just gonna say Counter-Strike 2 will be the latest Cstrike with all the latest graphics for Half life 2. So Once you get halflife 2, You get a much better looking Cs

/LoneRanger

Cant w8 to get counter-strike 2 :D

MekWarrior

Dedicated Member
Oct 5, 2003
Newcastle
Lol iv got halflife 2 BETA and condition zero (i live in uk) get off ur lazy asses and find a place to download it like i did :P