Halo Reach Tomorrow

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff
I preordered but already completed it last week (been online for around 3 weeks now), but that being said... pre-orders are quicker and include freebies..!

Xander

Pantie Sniffer!
Developer
Oct 20, 2003
Sheffield
Yeah i pre-ordered the legendry pack for the helmet, model and the other cool stuff went into game today and they had it all on display looks pretty cool also getting the limited edition controller should be fun

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
do excited about it enough to preorder it, but im sure it wont be out of stock most places anywhere.

just completed ODST today, lookin forward to reach.

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
I preordered but not got it yet im sure it will be here tommoz :)

Xander

Pantie Sniffer!
Developer
Oct 20, 2003
Sheffield
Yeah im excited now gonna be good i think going to pick mine up at 00:01 tonight :) might pick up the limited edition controller aswell.

You all added the LOMCN gamertag?

Exsodius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2010
I'd best get some more practice in on Halo 3 tonight, hopefully Reach arrives tomorrow.

Read a big review on it yesterday whilst traveling by train, it did sound pretty good.

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
Just sold my xbox to cover some of the cost for my new shiny halo xbox :D:D:D roll on half 11

Xander

Pantie Sniffer!
Developer
Oct 20, 2003
Sheffield
lol nice one im off up there about 11/11:30 decided to buy the headset aswell as the controller can't wait now got my relentless in the fridge ready for big gaming session tonight till tomorrow with my brother in law :)

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff
Well I completed Reach last week on Heroic but this weeks weekly challange is to complete Heroic even though Ive already done it, argh! Also done all the Dailys and unlock achievements and armour unlocks for that.. but does anyone else find it has FPS issues?

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
Just like to say i left my house after inbetweeners got to gamestation thinking it would be packed and there was no 1 else there

FIRST IN MY TOWN AND PROBS ONE OF THE FIRST IN THE UK TO GET MY NEW CONSOLE :d

Xander

Pantie Sniffer!
Developer
Oct 20, 2003
Sheffield
Well I completed Reach last week on Heroic but this weeks weekly challange is to complete Heroic even though Ive already done it, argh! Also done all the Dailys and unlock achievements and armour unlocks for that.. but does anyone else find it has FPS issues?

Got my at 00:01 brought it home just about to start the game and i got the ****ing RROD

ripped my 360 apart and fixed it done campaign on heroic with my brother in law and completed it that night lol.

I've got FPS issues on some of the campaign levels never online, one i noticed that was quite bad was the mission with the Scorpian tank.

Been playing online quite alot good game tbh can't put it down even the misses is playing it near enough as much as me!

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
Got my at 00:01 brought it home just about to start the game and i got the ****ing RROD

ripped my 360 apart and fixed it done campaign on heroic with my brother in law and completed it that night lol.

I've got FPS issues on some of the campaign levels never online, one i noticed that was quite bad was the mission with the Scorpian tank.

Been playing online quite alot good game tbh can't put it down even the misses is playing it near enough as much as me!

the only slow down i noticed was when loading on the tank level but i have always noticed halos laggy load stops since number 2.

finished campaign on normal solo till weekend when my m8 comes round to do legendary. not had chance to go online much yet.

u should have gotten the halo xbox i love it it even plays halo tones when u turn it on and open dist tray

Cba2KillU

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 7, 2010
the only slow down i noticed was when loading on the tank level but i have always noticed halos laggy load stops since number 2.

finished campaign on normal solo till weekend when my m8 comes round to do legendary. not had chance to go online much yet.

u should have gotten the halo xbox i love it it even plays halo tones when u turn it on and open dist tray

lol sounds gd but i aint long had the new elite so aint gonna get it.
do like the look of it n the controllers.

on topic.

got it yesterday (thnx to the wife) been on line abit but just gettin use to it again as im going around tryna stab ppl cod way lol

only dne 1st mission campain ( gotta do it again as i used a car)

Xander

Pantie Sniffer!
Developer
Oct 20, 2003
Sheffield
Shotgun + invisibility is pretty cool and funny to watch on theater, im thinking about getting the halo console game are holding one for me till friday

Hazuki

VIP
VIP
Apr 14, 2004
United Kingdom
I used to love Halo3, then I found cod, say no more lol.

I tried playing Halo again a few months back but found it frustrating how many hits it takes to kill someone. (I play hardcore on cod.) This new Halo does look good, but would I be disappointed with the multiplayer given my previous comment?

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
I used to love Halo3, then I found cod, say no more lol.

I tried playing Halo again a few months back but found it frustrating how many hits it takes to kill someone. (I play hardcore on cod.) This new Halo does look good, but would I be disappointed with the multiplayer given my previous comment?

It's Halo, you can kill quicker in Reach thanks to the awesome Pistol and DMR and Health no longer regens but it is still nothing like the instant death of COD unless play Swat (Headshot instant kill) which for the moment at least isn't a dedicated playlist. Halo is just much more strategic in how you go about killing someone rather than the 'who sees who first' gameplay in COD.

You'd probably like Bad Company 2 Kurt.