Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert

Actual Jesus
Staff member
Super Moderator
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
Last night i was walking a lady home through a local park after a date.

All was going well but she was a little chilly so i lent her my jacket..she appreciated this gesture and kissed me.

Next thing i hear is some prepubecent shouting

'oi missus give me some of that'

and some inane laughing.

Disgusted i about turn and theres about 12 chavs on their bikes all adorning hoods and the like. Angered i shouted '**** off, whats this the 5-11 club' and walked off.

Next thing i know ive been jumped on by four or five of them and punched and kicked..whilst one mug filmed it...much may i add to the lovely ladies dismay.

After taking a bit of a beating i thought nah whats this all about and proceeded to fight back. This i thought was the clever thing to do..but alas i was wrong..as it just prevoked more of them to get involved. Incited by the fact this was happening i went psycho and ended up bloodying 4 of them, one of them with the phone he was using to film it repeatedly bouncing it off his skull.

This got them and the ones who i hadnt managed to punch cycled off.

When the dust had settled i ended up in a police van with 2 of the chavs whilst the other two ended up going to hospital for laserations to the head and one with sever concusion.

After a regard at the CCTV footage i was released without further charges and the 4 'lads' are still being questioned.

So the moral of this story is If your a chav who think its sehr hilarious to happy slap people, then take heed..as it can and will back fire..and even if this story isnt enough evidence there are bigger stronger people then me out there.

Merry christmas!

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
LOL.... all of them didnt manage to keep you down? Id be ashamed of my self.

hate it when all the little kids think there bad. Theres LOADS round my area, but i know them all or there brothers/sister, so they all have respect for me ;)

Grats beard

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff
WOW , similar to me last night, four guys came up to me and my friend threatened us, my friend totally drunk.. I basically said..

"If you hit my friend, i will hit you twice as hard, and you will have allot of problems"... three of them walked off.. the other basically said sorry.

Rawr for ninja powers.

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
Well, after reading that I feel compelled to say the following, which is thus;

GF SON!

bestbet

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 10, 2004
Purple Hills
Last night i was walking a lady home through a local park after a date.

All was going well but she was a little chilly so i lent her my jacket..she appreciated this gesture and kissed me.

Next thing i hear is some prepubecent shouting

'oi missus give me some of that'

and some inane laughing.

Disgusted i about turn and theres about 12 chavs on their bikes all adorning hoods and the like. Angered i shouted '**** off, whats this the 5-11 club' and walked off.

Next thing i know ive been jumped on by four or five of them and punched and kicked..whilst one mug filmed it...much may i add to the lovely ladies dismay.

After taking a bit of a beating i thought nah whats this all about and proceeded to fight back. This i thought was the clever thing to do..but alas i was wrong..as it just prevoked more of them to get involved. Incited by the fact this was happening i went psycho and ended up bloodying 4 of them, one of them with the phone he was using to film it repeatedly bouncing it off his skull.

This got them and the ones who i hadnt managed to punch cycled off.

When the dust had settled i ended up in a police van with 2 of the chavs whilst the other two ended up going to hospital for laserations to the head and one with sever concusion.

After a regard at the CCTV footage i was released without further charges and the 4 'lads' are still being questioned.

So the moral of this story is If your a chav who think its sehr hilarious to happy slap people, then take heed..as it can and will back fire..and even if this story isnt enough evidence there are bigger stronger people then me out there.

Merry christmas!
Fcuk happy slappin,Chinese Chopping is teh way to go =)

Robert

Actual Jesus
Staff member
Super Moderator
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
Fcuk happy slappin,Chinese Chopping is teh way to go =)

Thanks for the support guys.

As for nick mr i grow drugs in my house thats not very nice.

as for bestbet you can eat my arse let me get you a spoon.

Josh123

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 10, 2006
bestbet, you put that hate inside me, you put the feeling that i want to listen to music so rocking that i can kick your ass x3 to it.

Anti Chav is me,

yo dig

Dizon

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Aug 31, 2006
Haha beard got jumped on a date wot a mug.

10 points for beard.

P.S Chav or tramp? take your pick ;)

Last edited:

Dizon

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Aug 31, 2006
Lol can he though? are you sure she didnt have a c*ck up her frok? Also just because you cant get a date doesnt give you reason to post nab

ipixel

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 11, 2005
Northern Ireland
Hey Guys Watch As I Muster Up The Courage To Slap A Passer By And Then Laugh With My Friends At How Awsum We Were To Concieve Such An Awsum Plan.

Shame My Mother Said She Wished She Never Concieved Me.

-caps thanks to filter removing the UMPH in my post.

Last edited:

Robert

Actual Jesus
Staff member
Super Moderator
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
Lol can he though? are you sure she didnt have a c*ck up her frok? Also just because you cant get a date doesnt give you reason to post nab

If she had a **** up her frock it certainly didnt belong to her if you get me..but thats no reason for you to get involved.

Infact after reading both your posts id say you had the maturity level of a 6 year old - maybe less.

And of course its so funny i got attacked..i didnt get beaten up..minus a few bruises and cuts im fine - unlike two of the chavvys.

Idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.