Status
Not open for further replies.

graphite

Likes to retract PayPal transactions.
Dedicated Member
Apr 2, 2009
simple.his server his rule

Exactly my point :)

No matter what he says, he can still change it if he wants.

If we go back to the jaffa cake analogy, I can say to you an infinite amount of times that I will only eat 1 jaffa cake, but if I want to, I could eat 2 jaffa cakes.

The rules haven't changed, this is what I'm trying to explain. One set of rules for one person, one set of rules for the rest.

Shabalabalong

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 1, 2006
Brighton
What I'm trying to explain is he can do that if he wants to. Whats stopping him? If you don't agree with it, who are you going to tell? You're going to complain on LOMCN? LOMCN hold no power over the server owner and what he does. He is the person who says whats what.

But anyways, one may relate this back to karma. What comes around goes around!

graphite

Dedicated Member
Apr 2, 2009
What I'm trying to explain is he can do that if he wants to. Whats stopping him? If you don't agree with it, who are you going to tell? You're going to complain on LOMCN? LOMCN hold no power over the server owner and what he does. He is the person who says whats what.

But anyways, one may relate this back to karma. What comes around goes around!

Was never my intention of attempting to stop the GM's being corrupt.

I wanted to post this so everybody could see how corrupt they are and if you're thinking of joining the server because it's "approved" on here, don't.

Freedom of speech! God bless America! (unlike Hasekura forums >.<)

Last edited:

Shabalabalong

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 1, 2006
Brighton
In actuality for me, its changed my perspective of the server. I feel as though, now, the servers message is: "We go out of our way to ban thieves".

+1 to HaseKura.

tkila

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 8, 2011
Was never my intention of attempting to stop the GM's being corrupt.

I wanted to post this so everybody could see how corrupt they are and if you're thinking of joining the server because it's "approved" on here, don't.

Freedom of speech! God bless America!

if all ppl would do the same as u do with all servers posted from lomcn what would happen lol? xD

graphite

Dedicated Member
Apr 2, 2009
In actuality for me, its changed my perspective of the server. I feel as though, now, the servers message is: "We go out of our way to ban thieves".

+1 to HaseKura.

Shame they don't include that in their rules then >.<

Oh and to note the guy that got his stuff back shared the account previously with this other player so technically its his fault for not changing their password(s) and isn't stealing.

+1 for Hasekura rewarding stupidity! ...and breaking their own rules which they'll never change!

Last edited:

Scorpionking

LOMCN n00bie
Aug 11, 2011
Essex, England
Graphite

I am Hades from Hasekura, and i see you have taken your crying to this forum, and while i was not going to post on it, I feel that since you have used posts from Hasekura forums with my name attached i would like to get a few things a straight. I feel that your post is nothing more than trying to give a great server bad press.

1. The account that was hacked was not a shared account, The person who hacked the account was someone who lived with us for a period of time, and therefore had access to information concerning Bella's account.

2. The account was accessed without the owner's permission. AdyLoolik took it upon themselves to log into that account and remove every item, money and famepoints, hoping to cause problems for Bella and I.

3. The GM's did not break their own rules as it was not a shared account, and they could see that that Bella's account has only been accessed from her IP address up until the time that the account was hacked. when it was used with a different IP address, the IP address of the hacker, who fully admitted the hacking, and items where found on all his characters.

4. The GM's did a great job at trying to track down as many items, cash and famepoints for Bella, but we only got back a small fraction of the items removed. The rest of the items and famepoints were never recovered and they did not give us or create new items to compenstate us. They are far from corrupt and have done a great job over the last 3 years by creating a solid and respectable server.

5. The hacking of the account was nothing short of theft, and anyone who spends hours playing a game, only to have everything they worked for stolen in the blink of an eye would be horrified. Regardless of the server or game they are playing on, especially when the thief was a former friend of theirs whom they had given them a helping hand to start a new life and provide everything for them for months until their former friend got a job.

So please get your facts right it was not a shared account, nor were all items returned nor having any hope of being returned.

Hades

wbrian

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 31, 2007
Shame they don't include that in their rules then >.<

Oh and to note the guy that got his stuff back shared the account previously with this other player so technically its his fault for not changing their password(s) and isn't stealing.

+1 for Hasekura rewarding stupidity! ...and breaking their own rules which they'll never change!

By guy u mean Bella? Bella isnt a guy lol.

If u approve hacking (and i dont mean: ill give u my pass) i hope someday someone guna send u keylogger or some other s*%t :)

graphite

Dedicated Member
Apr 2, 2009
By guy u mean Bella? Bella isnt a guy lol.

If u approve hacking (and i dont mean: ill give u my pass) i hope someday someone guna send u keylogger or some other s*%t :)

This isn't the point I'm trying to get across in this thread at all, keep on topic please.

lraccajr

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 16, 2007
This isn't the point I'm trying to get across in this thread at all, keep on topic please.

The topic is you are trying to give a server and its gm a bad name because something didn't go your way. From everything i have read here and from the screens you took from the other forum. They have done nothing wrong. In actuality they done everything right and performed in a respectable manner.
Your feelings are hurt so your trying to bash a server. point blank.
My personal opinion is you should have never brought this topic or conversation to LOMCN.

graphite

Dedicated Member
Apr 2, 2009
The topic is you are trying to give a server and its gm a bad name because something didn't go your way. From everything i have read here and from the screens you took from the other forum. They have done nothing wrong. In actuality they done everything right and performed in a respectable manner.
Your feelings are hurt so your trying to bash a server. point blank.
My personal opinion is you should have never brought this topic or conversation to LOMCN.

I'm not the one breaking the server rules to favour another player, hasn't been the only time they've gone and done this: www.lomcn.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?68801-Hasekura-Server-Issues

I hate to break it to you Iraccajr, but this is Mir3 Chat and I'm chatting about a server and if you think favouring another player is "respectable" and "right" by setting one rule for them and one set for the rest of the server, then you sir are blind because all the evidence has been layed out in this topic.

Don't care what happened between the players, rules weren't followed and were pushed aside for one player they favoured and if I want to post a topic about it warning other fellow players about this, I'll do it rightly in good interest of the Mir community.

Last edited:

lraccajr

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 16, 2007
I'm not the one breaking the server rules to favour another player, hasn't been the only time they've gone and done this: www.lomcn.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?68801-Hasekura-Server-Issues

I hate to break it to you Iraccajr, but this is Mir3 Chat and I'm chatting about a server and if you think favouring another player is "respectable" and "right" by setting one rule for them and one set for the rest of the server, then you sir are blind because all the evidence has been layed out in this topic.

Don't care what happened between the players, rules weren't followed and were pushed aside for one player they favoured and if I want to post a topic about it warning other fellow players about this, I'll do it rightly in good interest of the Mir community.

You are bringing up a thread that ended over a year ago? one in which you were complaining in it as well. I think it is time you move on to another server instead of complaining about this one all the time. If the gm there was so corrupt, the server would not still be alive. I have played this server in the past and to be honest, I haven't seen any corruption. I am not saying there is not any, I am merely saying if you can't do anything but cry and complain about what people do on their own servers, Take your cookies and milk and go to another server. And if that does not work, everything you need to make your own server is here on LOMCN, so make your own and make the rules you want, Then enforce those rules how YOU want to. Shows us how it is supposed to be done.

graphite

Dedicated Member
Apr 2, 2009
You are bringing up a thread that ended over a year ago? one in which you were complaining in it as well. I think it is time you move on to another server instead of complaining about this one all the time. If the gm there was so corrupt, the server would not still be alive. I have played this server in the past and to be honest, I haven't seen any corruption. I am not saying there is not any, I am merely saying if you can't do anything but cry and complain about what people do on their own servers, Take your cookies and milk and go to another server. And if that does not work, everything you need to make your own server is here on LOMCN, so make your own and make the rules you want, Then enforce those rules how YOU want to. Shows us how it is supposed to be done.

Doesn't matter if the thread is a year old, 6 months old or 1 week old, facts are facts.

Move on to another server to complain about instead of this one all the time? Sorry I didn't realise that I was giving the server a hard time?

The server lives off carebears who donate a lot, which you could probably equal to it being "protection money" for the GM's who prevent any outsiders bothering that carebear from doing what ever they do ingame. I guess upsetting the carebear's scares away them in packs (no.names.AAO) and the gm's lose more money then they do with 1 player that just wanted to have fun right?

I didn't say they were "so corrupt", those are your words not mine. I'm glad you are agreeing with me though that they ARE corrupt ^.^

I am Hades from Hasekura, and i see you have taken your crying to this forum, and while i was not going to post on it, I feel that since you have used posts from Hasekura forums with my name attached i would like to get a few things a straight. I feel that your post is nothing more than trying to give a great server bad press.

1. The account that was hacked was not a shared account, The person who hacked the account was someone who lived with us for a period of time, and therefore had access to information concerning Bella's account.

I think you may have the terms "sharing" and "hacking" mixed up lol >.<

"One who uses programming skills to gain illegal access to a computer network or file."
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/Hacker

"1. A part or portion belonging to, distributed to, contributed by, or owed by a person or group."
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/sharing

Last edited:

dilina

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 9, 2008
i think the players dont really agree with u, but i might be wrong.

you are right tho, we should have made the rule more clear to make sure ppl like u understand it right.
ill edit the rule so we dont create any more confusion
i think we will say something like :

1. if u share ur account with other players so that at the end of the day u get more level, cash, famepoints, items on ur char (cause u want to be the best, doesnt matter if u worked for it or not) and items are missing from the char, the ppl that helped u build the char and took stuff from it will not get punished.
2. if u shared ur account with someone u trusted so that they can make someones title or help you with a quest and stuff like that or if ur password was stolen by someone u trusted (lets say u wrote it on a piece of paper, u left it near the pc and ur friend saw it and took it) and one day that trusted friend decides it would be fun to steal all the work and money you put into the char, your so called friend will get banned.

so to sum it up ... the rule was not made to protect thiefs it was made to stop ppl from pming us with "my char got hacked cause i shared it with 10 other players so that i can have the best char in game"
u didnt really expect us to let innocent ppl get hurt now did u?!
not all of us think like u, some of us actually care about doing the right thing.
and the post was deleted because there was to much personal info about some players and they requested us to delete the topic.
anyways better luck next time :) u never know...some day we might actually do something bad and we wouldnt want u to miss it :P

Phantom

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Feb 4, 2012
graphite are you just plain dumb or are you really thick as well as dumb.

According to everything that I have read with regards to this, you have no basis of an argument. Looking at all the information that has been supplied in this whole thread, it appears the account was hacked by another person and had nothing to do with account sharing so what is your problem. As a server owner, we have access to a thing called a "DataBase" which is hosted on a "SQL SERVER", which logs all account and char ips. If we see that a single IP address has been used consistent since the account was made and then all of a sudden the IP changes on the logs, but also still retains the same IP address as the account holder, then we would deal with this as a hacked account. Even if the other person somehow had access to the players account details, the IP logs shows if an account is shared or not.

I would suggest that you stop trying to bring a server into a dispute, when clearly you have no understanding of how a server works and what we do behind the scenes in order to resolve issues like this. You need to grow up and stop this nonsense on a bloody good server.

Reactions: lraccajr

graphite

Dedicated Member
Apr 2, 2009
i think the players dont really agree with u, but i might be wrong.

you are right tho, we should have made the rule more clear to make sure ppl like u understand it right.
ill edit the rule so we dont create any more confusion
i think we will say something like :

1. if u share ur account with other players so that at the end of the day u get more level, cash, famepoints, items on ur char (cause u want to be the best, doesnt matter if u worked for it or not) and items are missing from the char, the ppl that helped u build the char and took stuff from it will not get punished.
2. if u shared ur account with someone u trusted so that they can make someones title or help you with a quest and stuff like that or if ur password was stolen by someone u trusted (lets say u wrote it on a piece of paper, u left it near the pc and ur friend saw it and took it) and one day that trusted friend decides it would be fun to steal all the work and money you put into the char, your so called friend will get banned.

so to sum it up ... the rule was not made to protect thiefs it was made to stop ppl from pming us with "my char got hacked cause i shared it with 10 other players so that i can have the best char in game"
u didnt really expect us to let innocent ppl get hurt now did u?!
not all of us think like u, some of us actually care about doing the right thing.
and the post was deleted because there was to much personal info about some players and they requested us to delete the topic.
anyways better luck next time :) u never know...some day we might actually do something bad and we wouldnt want u to miss it :P

Like the time you edited the rules after the Halloween Event ended to favour ANOTHER group of players? >.<

halloweenevent1.png

halloweenevent2.png

Status
Not open for further replies.