Hate Situation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
Hate decided she was going to be a twat last night, and she's ****ed up the forums for loads of people by banning random poeple, editing signatures avatars etc. I personally cant beleive she was ever given Admin powers of anykind.

Fact is now its clear up time, i got rid of 2 posts, and Newblood got rid of all the others. At the time me and him were the only active members, as he cleaned i tryed to get Hate to de-mod herself so i could ban her, but in the end Newblood got Dataforce to sort it.

The situtation now is anyone banned by Hate CANNOT be unbanned by a supermod. As me and Newblood seem to be the only active Staff members (that i know of) on the boards and were both Smods, this means some of u may have to wait a while to be banned.

I think its time LOMCN reveiws its staff situation, not just on capability but on how active staff are on the board, if me and newblood or even just one of us had Co-admin powers it woulda been sorted in less than 5 mins, and we could have sorted all the bannings, rather than the days it will take to now fix!

All i can do is apologise on behlaf of staff... all the posts are locked but the S/Mods are powerless to unban you im afraid.

EvilEvil

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 22, 2003
i am not on lomcn much as i do not do mir these days and have been busy with other things but however i am practicly always contactable however i have only just heard of this issue and it will have some changes to the board staffing.

Miles

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 27, 2003
And i've been abit busy for about 3 days, and you should have talked to me on msn which i've been avaliable more than i have been. I Should be alot more active again soon guys, in a day or so.

/Miles

Miles

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 27, 2003
Ok guys, i've un banned everyone who was banned by Hate today so everything should be back to normal.

/Miles

dragonfire

Unregistered User
Dedicated Member
Feb 15, 2004
Germany
Miles said:
Ok guys, i've un banned everyone who was banned by Hate today so everything should be back to normal.

/Miles

Thx much Miles! hope it will stays so i could sometime log in and sometime not hmm any way thx for unbanning!

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
Auron i wasnt implying were the only active members of staff, but we are currently the most active supermods.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
lol @ hate. thats what u get for giving random people powers. only yourself to blame.

YoYoYo

Milo's Sex Slave
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2003
My house
Farril said:
lol @ hate. thats what u get for giving random people powers. only yourself to blame.
Hate wasnt a "random" person. She was already a supermod then left that posistion, then came back as co-admin.

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
YoYoYo said:
Hate wasnt a "random" person. She was already a supermod then left that posistion, then came back as co-admin.

it wasnt a bad decision at the time, but she just decided to be a twat when she left for no other reason than to get attention or cause trouble.

Sean

Developer
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
May 13, 2003
She must have had a reason..
She's normally ok, always with me she is.
I'll have a talk.

KaNe

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2003
Scotland
I can tell u the very reason she did it, her motive was one which i think will let people understand the true reasons and not be harsh:

Around 9.30 I challanged hate to a game of Home world 2..at 10.15 HW2 ****ed up in installing so we were bored, hate then decided, lets **** lomcn and asked me to name people O_o

Fun fun I love hate :)

Status
Not open for further replies.