Have a POP at me

Status
Not open for further replies.

mapadale

Come on then seeing as you all seem to be highly intrested in my life and nothing better to do, have a pop at me cause I'm finding the remarks of most of you very intresting.

ADMINS | MODS

Please leave this thread open, I am genuinely asking people to throw their best at me and seeing as people seem to take a intrest in mylife it will make for great comedy.

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

alaeba

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 15, 2009
You really are epicly pathetic purely for making such a thread. You seem to be giving the impression that you don't care what people think about you, yet this thread contradicts it in every way possible. I think you should grow up and learn some self discipline.

Yes, a mod should close this as it will inevitably turn into a meaningless flame war.

And ofcourse, you will come back with some defensive remark about oh how wrong I am, but I really couldn't care less lol, so save yourself the time and do something productive with your life.

Last edited:

Sawell

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 29, 2003
I think it's the internet and we should all stop hating eachother over it.

Here, have one of my latest comics:

donel.jpg

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
i dont get it :/

explain.

Sawell

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 29, 2003
i dont get it :/

explain.

They don't understand they're characters in a game server. The references to last night etc are when people are playing them as characters.

The series is called Bugged and it's about WoW characters living on their own when not controlled by humans. They've got their own little lives in the log off server where they get up to shens. Pumpty is just trying to figure out life, and why he can never remember much when he's 'under control'.

Status
Not open for further replies.