Heaven 2.3 - Coming Soon!

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Paine

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 17, 2004
England
for a server that is 99% complete there is an awful lot of info missing from the first post no point in stating there are 3 classes to chose form thats kinda like saying the sky is blue lol. people wanna know what to expect from a server and not have to scroll through post after post of people bahaving like what can only be described as children at best. it puts people off wanting to play.

when people ask questions they dont want to see responces of people being and i use this term very loosly rude. nikx u said the server is gonna be high rate so change the exp to high rate along with any other info regarding the server too so its all there when u first look at it. thats what will draw your main players in. (providing of course you have had the ability to edit fixed)

server seems interesting enough ill give it a go when it becomes available =)

XPOD

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 23, 2009
Your Mums Bedroom
for a server that is 99% complete there is an awful lot of info missing from the first post no point in stating there are 3 classes to chose form thats kinda like saying the sky is blue lol. people wanna know what to expect from a server and not have to scroll through post after post of people bahaving like what can only be described as children at best. it puts people off wanting to play.

when people ask questions they dont want to see responces of people being and i use this term very loosly rude. nikx u said the server is gonna be high rate so change the exp to high rate along with any other info regarding the server too so its all there when u first look at it. thats what will draw your main players in. (providing of course you have had the ability to edit fixed)

server seems interesting enough ill give it a go when it becomes available =)

Agree'd. tell people what is different with your server to others, tell them interesting stuff that lures them in, And do what you want, it's your server, your rules. Don't listen to people your never gonna please everyone, so do what you see fit.

Good luck, i will be playing this :)

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004
You been moaning on other servers for not being ready yet...so....when is urs ready lol?

Nikx

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Feb 1, 2008
in 50weeks mate.. u gave a proper eta and everything and yet again u didnt put it up .. lolage.com

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004
I gave a proper date...for???

You dont make sence and you aint funny

I guess server wont go up