HeLiOs DM2+ [x200 Exp]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

CandyMan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 29, 2004
Middlesbrough
That's right, tell people to shut up when they ask sensible questions! get lost you little kid, and let the grown ups converse.

and hahahaahahahahahaah@candyman name..you actually wasted time making that name after a film that was utter ****e.

Just for your information? My name may be candyman but you cant say Zaron is acctually an english word?
Also "LittleKid" Im 24 With 2 Kids.
So Anything else you wanting to moan about?
If so please do it in pms.
(Probbably wont read em anyway, Delete ftw!!!)

BleH

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 14, 2004
Bristol, UK, England
Just for your information? My name may be candyman but you cant say Zaron is acctually an english word?
Also "LittleKid" Im 24 With 2 Kids.
So Anything else you wanting to moan about?
If so please do it in pms.
(Probbably wont read em anyway, Delete ftw!!!)

Actually zoran is an english word, i know 3+ People called zoran.

Mannaroth

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 6, 2006
calm down guys, no need to talk about our RL, its no sense, this is a forum just have fun.

Fallstaff

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 22, 2005
UK
Sorry if i seem annoying but was just wondering if theres anymore news on server being up anytime soon.

Sphortex

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 15, 2006
wen u giving the links out i wanna get this server lol i ain t played servers in ages

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
Come on Linny Lyncus lol! What's the progess of this server, still wanting to play ^_^

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
didnt think he'd go thro with it lol.

i heard on msn apparntly hes with some girl and some other interestin details which im not sure is appropriate 2 post as i like my forum account! so i doubt hes gonna go thro ith it lol

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
Brilliant....stuck with the dull and boring low stat and exp servers. Well come 30th July that won't matter anyway cause im moving to a new game called 2Moons lol.

Evolution

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Sep 9, 2006
Darlo
counter strike source is the future a brill game and if your good you can earn lots of cash unlike me becuase i suck atm and oni earned 2 dollers

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
Yes its true I have found a girl and am in love to the moment lol, but im still working on it in spare time. Just means its taking alittle longer then it would have.

Got to keep the girl happy too.

{TheKing}

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 29, 2006
Yes its true I have found a girl and am in love to the moment lol, but im still working on it in spare time. Just means its taking alittle longer then it would have.

Got to keep the girl happy too.

Buy her a vibrator then... I need a server to play :P

Sphortex

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 15, 2006
give me a shout plz wen links are there and its on plz send me a message