Hello People

Join Discord

stephenking

I HAVE A DREAM!!
Developer
Aug 28, 2005
Netherlands
hello ppl its been a long time i showed my ass here :eek:
sorry iv been very busy with alot of things.
and didnt have any time to contribute to the community :eek:
again im sorry for that , anyway i am releasing my sources for mir.
i know its very outdated considering all the updates that came in the meantime.
tho you all know i had coded some nice stuff and made graphics for that etc.

i just dont have the time for it anymore , also i have alot of other projects running , including 3D coding :agree:

so hearby i ask you guys , are my sources appreciated ??

32Bit ImgLib Project : http://www.lomcn.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?p=689051#post689051

DM2 Sources : http://www.lomcn.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?p=689101#post689101

Last edited:

ρяєα¢нєя

Unstookie Titled
VIP
Aug 19, 2008
Hi SK,

I'm sure they would be! I for one would like to take a look through and see what you've added. :)

p

stephenking

I HAVE A DREAM!!
Developer
Aug 28, 2005
Netherlands
ok i will scrape toghetter my files :tongue1:

i have also managed to create a custom imglib (early stage) that handles up to 32bit images working with a custom client that can also run windowed (custom blend ;) ) tho all these functions are coded in a empty skeleton like client (testproject) it all works in a way that you can use the codes and put it in any client.

i will start uploading now..

Last edited:

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
ah i remember testing ur files stephen, altho a lot of it was unfinished, was many good ideas and features u coded, which im sure some u musta finished / can easiliy be finished

1 of things i rly liked was ur extra slots, with the stuff u could add into items to give extra belt slots etc :P

ur sources are defo worth releasing for coders to have a look at ;)

stephenking

I HAVE A DREAM!!
Developer
Aug 28, 2005
Netherlands
ah i remember testing ur files stephen, altho a lot of it was unfinished, was many good ideas and features u coded, which im sure some u musta finished / can easiliy be finished

1 of things i rly liked was ur extra slots, with the stuff u could add into items to give extra belt slots etc :P

ur sources are defo worth releasing for coders to have a look at ;)

cool that you still remember lol
yeah your right most features are easy to finish , just tie the knots.

afshangrudar1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 26, 2009
hi m8, how far did you get with the graphics? Have you got a skeletal animation template similar to the weapon tutorial you made?

stephenking

I HAVE A DREAM!!
Developer
Aug 28, 2005
Netherlands
hi m8, how far did you get with the graphics? Have you got a skeletal animation template similar to the weapon tutorial you made?

i basicly stopped trying to create a humanmodel/animations for mir
thats also the main reason why i moved onto 3dprogramming
so i could use the humanmodel/animations in real 3d instaid of creating it 3d and then trying to convert it back to seperate 2d images for 2d mir

if thats what you meant ;)

and before anyone asks...
yes , when i overcome some animation issues in my coding i will start a semi 3d mir project :P