HellRazor Mir 2 1.9

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

GodOfTheSea

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 30, 2006
Bichon Province
Discover the beautiful lands of HellRazoR™ and explore an ethereal world torn between good and evil.

Harness breathtaking powers to influence dynamic relationships that exist between graceful Taoists, fearsome Warriors, and mighty Sourcerers. You will shape the future of HellRazoR™.

Many centuries ago, our land of Mir was plagued by a great war, between Man and Monster. The Six Beast Kings had sent forth their minions to re-claim their old territory, invading Human Towns and Villages. The Human nations struggled to fend off their foe, as the War raged on for many more years. Many lives were lost, as strongholds became fewer and further between. Near the end of the war, when all hope seemed out of reach, the nations unified in a last-ditch effort to thwart the evil forces. It was at this time that seven brave Soldiers were called upon to lead the Human armies to victory. Each held an enchanted blade, granting them the power over elements, control over an enemy's mind, or even the strength of many men. With these blades, the enemy was finally overcome, and peace restored.

"Their tasks completed, the Heroes disappeared into anonymity, along with their weapons. They felt that the power of the blades would awaken greed in the hearts of men

Server Information:
Legend of Mir 1.9(with a few 2.3 stuff in it.)
Experience Rate: x5
Items : x1
Gold : x5
Start Level: 7

Server Name:Hell Razor
Host Specs
intel processor
2gb duel ram
49.5meg connection speed
Server Features/Additions:
Several New Mobs
Christmas Items
Souvenir Coins (Copper, Silver & Gold)
New Items
Few 2.3 Spells

Being added as we speak.
moz-screenshot.jpg
moz-screenshot-1.jpg

Npc’s

Several New NPC’S doing different jobs giving you more fun and pleasure whilst playing in game.

Downloads on forum
Hellrazor

sock.php

There is 4 Game Master’s

MapCreater/NPC: GMCrazy
Designer: GMLAW
DBCreater: GMTompa
HOST: GMTom

Dalisu

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 18, 2004
N.Ireland
I have no idea what to make of this server. Logged in as a lvl 7 wizard and asked for event kit. Lvl 26 kit appeared in bag could get it as much as i wanted, had insane stats (although i dont know if a 20-20 wep is normal on this server)

I then bought sum mp and hp to go to an area to lvl a bit. Opened a bundle no pots appeared, This happened alot until i finally gave up. I was lvl 7 and i could go to a lvl 50 area? which had no mobs in it. Server needs alot of work i might play it later if the pot bug is sorted.

MrMike

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 9, 2004
lol yeah i dun that as well =S i had 2 buy the pots singly o0 i got 2 lvl 12 i think .... there is no armour Npc that i could find xD lol i spent 10 minutes crafting !! were if u craft a wooden sword and try 2 take it off it dont let u cos it says the item is cursed =S

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Lol, sounds as if this server is way to buggy for people to even play it. These problems aren't hard to fix but effect the server extremely.

MrMike

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 9, 2004
i agree.... alot of bugs that need fixing :S shuldn't take 10 mins or so .... maybe host is doing it as we speak ??

dopey

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 17, 2004
Ireland, Derry

GodOfTheSea

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 30, 2006
Bichon Province
It will be as soon as we got our new dbs in so ppl will have over 500+ items to choose from. I put normal dbs in juz so ppl cud get a taster of server. Also the experience will be back to normal wonts wipe and the stats will change.

ServerStartlevel : 34
Server Start Kit : given by npc

Thanks

Owner and founder of HellRazor

GodOfTheSea

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 30, 2006
Bichon Province
Spyro U Pissin Me Off Go 2 Another Sevrer I Dont Care And There Is A Wipe So Go **** Urself + I Am Havin Probs + Updating Server.

A Storm Is Going On Where I Live So Stfu And Go On Forums W8in For Server 2 Go Live!

Omen_lom

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 29, 2006
any info on wen server is coming back online. well done if u managed to get all bugs sorted cause i could goto bw shops and buy Gmbelt and boots >.<

very good idea for the wipe.

Omen/

EDIT:

btw i also found out that on your very nice sz you have a problem getting to the pvp area. plz get this sorted as pvp is best thing in mir :P

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.