Ya Mums
The GM decided to go on a @kill spree because he didnt like us

Last edited:

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
well ive know for awhile HELL Server GM is corrupt just show's how sad gms can get

/ancient

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums
really sad as it was good server and we had worked hard was only one guild on server 1 hour after these screens was took and there is now 3 guilds and **** loads new items after he threw a event which he only let his mates goto

deuter

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 11, 2005
clear that server is going down the drain
leave now before wasting more time ; )

jasper

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 10, 2005
john,
i wasnt going to reply to this, ive been away a few days and stumbled on this post. if you want a server where pking is NOT frowned upon, All i can say is dont play this server, you wont be welcome. You shared your chars with people who were not the type of players we want here. We cater for what seems to be the minority on mirservers nowadys, mature people who want a community and feel safe to hunt or mine anywhere at any level.
thanks for help elsewhere,, goodbye!

Attachments

• testu.jpg
    testu.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 107
  • leingod.jpg
    leingod.jpg
    137.1 KB · Views: 107
  • today.jpg
    today.jpg
    170.8 KB · Views: 105

forspinki

Legend
Legendary
Oct 23, 2006
Handan, China
i played this server in 1.9 nad there was no corruption at all it was full of mature people who liked to lvl and have a laugh

Unforgiven

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 11, 2004
The only reason they on here slatin hellserver is because they where griefin almost everyone who didnt join their guild or kiss their asses.

Quiet afew ppl i spoke to thought they where also using cheats , dunno how much truth there is in these accusations but was something funny going on.

Anyway as jasp said, if u wnna greif then go elsewhere!

Mannaroth

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 6, 2006
lol cmon greif or not gm its the first person to give a good exemple of respecting rules and more, if one get crazy and start kill ppl random for me its a retard Kid, for the greifers just ban it its hard?? im sorry but that guy and gm are a bit stupid.

Unforgiven

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 11, 2004
was a case of them lot griefin so much server was losing/gunna lose all its players!

they where asked more than once to stop and didnt, so gm intervined.

end of the day, hells pays the bills and asks for nowt in return, if ppl want to abuse his rules its upto him to inforce them and to punish ppl playing HIS server the way he sees fit!

Elvin

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 14, 2003
middlesex
talk about the pot calling the kettle black :P screens of kaiser exploiting in ifinite bout
infb1.JPG

infb2.JPG

inf3.JPG

inf4.JPG

4 pictures in order of exploitation starting at the top
1: in infinite bout where ur pets which arent allowed killed the mobs
2: u vanishing by using a command
3: in the room where u get a clone after u rest ur pets u get recalled back to infinite bout
4: et voila there you are again back in infinite bout with your not allowed pets.

forspinki

Legend
Legendary
Oct 23, 2006
Handan, China
talk about the pot calling the kettle black :P screens of kaiser exploiting in ifinite bout
infb1.JPG

infb2.JPG

inf3.JPG

inf4.JPG

4 pictures in order of exploitation starting at the top
1: in infinite bout where ur pets which arent allowed killed the mobs
2: u vanishing by using a command
3: in the room where u get a clone after u rest ur pets u get recalled back to infinite bout
4: et voila there you are again back in infinite bout with your not allowed pets.

i dont undertsand what is this saying who is cheating and who accusing ect

Elvin

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 14, 2003
middlesex
and here is the best of all kaiserleingod and testu5 pking mephisto within 10 seconds of him saying lo to you both, the part where oooh is said is because he was surprised to see u at ur levels killing a FT.
pk1.JPG

I could go on with the exploiting like using master slave to recall into parts of BDD that shouldnt have been masterrecallable which was an oversight on server management side.
Oh and also the master recall which had a bug which allowed 1 person to master unmaster and the same again and then recall all of the masters slave at one time when it should really have only been 1 master 1 slave not 1 master 3 slaves.
why did you not post any of these bugs on the forum when all across the server ingame it asks for bugs and exploits to be posted..

heres another one just after a good old fasioned one of ur 2 pking sprees
pk01.JPG

Now can you see why you were rejected on the server.

Elvin

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 14, 2003
middlesex
i dont undertsand what is this saying who is cheating and who accusing ect

advisor is showing that kaiserleingod is exploiting a hellserver command to bring pets into infinite bout then kill the mobs then teling out to rest pets before being recalled to the last position he was in before starting the next level of infinite bout and then unresting his pets to kill the mobs and gain the prize.

as you all may know that pets are not allowed in infinite bout but some servers doi allow them, Hell Does Not

Elvin

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 14, 2003
middlesex
well ive know for awhile HELL Server GM is corrupt just show's how sad gms can get

/ancient
On what basis do you base this stupid remark on, or are you doing an i want to get my post count higher post ,
i take it the 1989 is ur date of birth , ahh thats it thats where you get the comment from :D

Unforgiven

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 11, 2004
i agree hellserver is a nice peaceful community and shudnt be spoilt by idiots

Most if not all the originall players agree with u here m8, just seems since hells/jasp did 2.3 the tards seem to have come out of the wood work trying to ruin server for everyone.

Just a shame for them the gms wont sit on the side lines and let it happen.

TBH if hells/jasp made server invite only and there was only 5 - 10 players on most of time it would still be one of, if not the best server i have ever played!

Before anyone sez i most prob only played 1 or 2 servers ive played,

Dragon , Phonix (both euro mir) dragontoothei , dreamcatcher , Devilwish ,Anastasia , Charmed , Myth ,RZ , Hell 1.9 , hell 2.3 ,Pro 69 and more i cant remember!

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums
so its ok for the gm to pk other members of our guild who have not pked and also disallow any ppl who are in our guild into the event that he made for everyone else in which he handed out items anyway im playing hellzloose now servers corrupt end of cububye xx

Unforgiven

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 11, 2004
so its ok for the gm to pk other members of our guild who have not pked and also disallow any ppl who are in our guild into the event that he made for everyone else in which he handed out items anyway im playing hellzloose now servers corrupt end of cububye xx

LMAO , hells shouted saying anyone who want to come event pm him and he will recall u.

and as for handing out items thats just BS ! he spawned mobs and we had to kill em , any items that where got, where got by us killing the mobs not hells handing out!

As for ure guild members what did they expect? they joined a pking, greifing , exploiting cheaters guild, what did they expect a medal?

Hopefully other server hosts and gms will see that all you lot where out to do is ruin a server and keep u from doing it to theirs!