Hellserver

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Joopers*

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 10, 2006
Behind you
Loved did you go to the coors i put ealier on the thread? :D

It's super duper easy to lvl there

White wolves give 4500 and you can probs 1 hit em lol with event stuff

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
Guys ive managed, to get the client but i get this error when it try and open the .rar

Attachments

• New Bitmap Image.JPG
    New Bitmap Image.JPG
    8.8 KB · Views: 104

jasper

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 10, 2005
azzi said:
Guys ive managed, to get the client but i get this error when it try and open the .rar

azzi,
have u downloaded the full client, or just the exe?
have u made a folder for the files, which should contain a data folder, a map folder, and a wave folder, and then the hell exe, and a few other files? when extracted?
do you have winrar

Last edited:

jasper

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 10, 2005
sorry about that ice, we were just about to reboot the server to remove the event items we have had this weekend, give it 10 mins or so and try again.

jasper

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 10, 2005
temporarily not running leocrasher server info to see if it is the cause of the not being able to login problem, will keep peeps updated, on the hell forum

edit,, running it now, wasnt the cause

Last edited:

legolas123

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 27, 2006
this server just keeps getting better and better with time. gr8 fun and theres more and more things 2 do each week. event was gr8 aswell.

Bartleby

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 10, 2003
8-mile Rd
top notch server recomended to anybody and everybody !! great community with this server you get the entire package !!

jasper

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 10, 2005
just a small note,, event items available for the next few days, see event dudeh in bw for assistance.

/Jasper

Spyro18

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 1, 2004
Watford, England
1 word . . . . . crap . . . . :P , tbh i went on played with my m8 for bout 1hour got lv17 happily killing in oma cave and then we went to town and the gm gave us "Event Kit" . . . the ultimate kit ingame . . . we kill WT several times and now bored, nout to work for etc etc etc . . .kkthnxbye

where the fck is the pet npc its like "oh u cn get pets in the valley of serpents" i go serpent valley . . . .look everywhere all the buildings etc . . . .where the ****!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.